Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) (862 Views)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by dotman4real007(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2016
Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu State, have arrested a clearing and forwarding agent, who ingested 74 wraps of cocaine while on his way to China. Spokesperson for the agency, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, said on Friday that the suspect,47- year-old Adibe Baloba, was caught during outward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian airline flight to China. The NDLEA commander at the Enugu airport, Adeofe Adeyemi, was quoted as saying that the cocaine, which Adibe ingested weighed 1.417kgs.
A second suspect, Onyechi Esonwunne, was
caught attempting to send a luggage containing cannabis to China through an unsuspecting passenger. The cannabis was carefully prepared inside packs of noodles to avoid detection. Investigating officers are working hard on the cases and the suspects will soon be charged to court,” Adeofe said. The agency said its preliminary investigation showed that Esonwunne had previously been deported twice from China – in 2008 and May 2016. “Hardship and Nigeria’s bad economy forced me into drug trafficking. The exchange rate is very high and I hardly get money to take care of my family. My sponsor promised to pay me the sum of $5,000 to take the drug to China. But I was arrested before I could board my flight,” Adibe told NDLEA agencies in his statement. Esonwunne also blamed Nigeria’s recession for his crime. “I am a trader but due to the economic downturn, I turned to cannabis smuggling to cope,” he said. The NDLEA Chairman, Muhammad Abdallah, called on members of the public to avoid collecting consignments from people. He said it was a method widely used by drug traffickers, who target innocent passengers to smuggle drugs. “People need to be aware of this trick because rendering such assistance may just send them to prison or worse, death. This is because drug trafficking is punishable by death in China,” Abdallah stated.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by jaelz(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2016
LALASTICLALA Password: Subsidy Removal, NLC Protest/Strike, Snake, Olajumoke, Bare-Cleavage, Bikini, Adaeze Yobo, Mercy Aigbe, Linda Ikeji, Iyabo Ojo, Toyin Aimakhu, Tonto Dike, Toke Makinwa, Scorpion (newly added), Wizkid, Burna Boy & Uju, Tiwa & Tee Bills, DJ Cuppy, Munachi Abii, Cossy Orjiakor, Peter Okoye
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by dotman4real007(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2016
see their sorry faces!!! they should be thanking God they were caught in nigeria, if they made it to china they would be caught and killed. Flat heads noni, na dem, we sabi them.NCAN over to you.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olumaxi(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2016
We r flat heads....we r IPOB yoots.......we r biafra.....OIL AND DRUGS is our motto
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2016
olumaxi:
We r flat heads....we r IPOB yoots.......we r biafra.....OIL AND DRUGS is our motto
Stupid tribalist.

When we win golds we are Nigerians but when caught with drugs, we automatically become Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olaric(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Actually no tribe or race has a monopoly of crime, but I just can't understand why some Ibos are bent on impressing it upon our hearts that only they are perfect at pushing drugs.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Adeoba10(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Trade mark.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by shininglite(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Ncan reporting from port-harcourt..confused with the name "abide baloba"
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by TPAND(f): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Foolishness has caught up with most f our wise brothers from the east. Why always you guys! Why
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olumaxi(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Stupid tribalist.

When we win golds we are Nigerians but when caught with drugs, we automatically become Biafrans.
sorry mr IPOB yoot...but u r 2% gold and 98% drug....cos even dis yr alone,u v won more drugs dan gold.....abi wch gold u won at d olympics?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2016
olumaxi:
sorry mr IPOB yoot...but u r 2% gold and 98% drug....cos even dis yr alone,u v won more drugs dan gold.....abi wch gold u won at d olympics?
In my opinion, I think it's better to push drugs and risk being killed than to kill your brethren and sell their skulls for N5000.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by kadas01(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Everytime they blame "hardship"!

The truth is, "excessive greed" is the "real motive" for carrying out such evil/criminal act!

Say NO to crime!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olumaxi(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
In my opinion opinion, I think it's better to push drugs and risk being killed than to kill your brethren and sell their skulls for N5000.
u must av heard of okija......flat heads r into evri bad thing.......flat heads and crime r lyk buhari and reccession
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2016
olumaxi:
u must av heard of okija......flat heads r into evri bad thing.......flat heads and crime r lyk buhari and reccession
So what's so special about these flat heads? I mean the reason you people want to remain one with them at all cost?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olumaxi(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
So what's so special about these flat heads? I mean the reason you people want to remain one with them at all cost?
we saw dat u r not matured enough to stand alone wit ur rate of crime....we dont want a sudan in our boarders...thats y we r tryin to nuture u
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Tallesty1(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2016
olumaxi:
we saw dat u r not matured enough to stand alone wit ur rate of crime....we dont want a sudan in our boarders...thats y we r tryin to nuture u
If selling your brethren's skulls is your definition of maturity then I prefer to remain immature

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2016
So sad..our I industrious brother, illustrious son of d jews. why do buhari hates us? he's ruining our business.

Proudly igbo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olumaxi(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
If selling your brethren's skulls is your definition of maturity then I prefer to remain immature
see IPOB spokeman...numba 1 in money rituals and drugs...av just been told u r typin from okija.....nothin to follow u talk again
Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2016
olumaxi:
see IPOB spokeman...numba 1 in money rituals and drugs...av just been told u r typin from okija.....nothin to follow u talk again
Keep quiet tribalist.

Read this article if you think Yorubas do not push drugs

saharareporters.com/node/14778/de..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Agent For Ingesting 74 Wraps Of Cocaine (PIC) by olumaxi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Keep quiet tribalist.

Read this article if you think Yorubas do not push drugs

saharareporters.com/node/14778/de..
i dont need to read any article to knw flat heads r drug masters....cos we already commenting on one here with photos of ur kinsmen

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria SSS, “tortured” Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15 Million To Keep Mum / Young Thief Caught In Enugu! Tied And Stripped Half Unclad / Lady Beaten By Tricycle Driver Fainted And Fall Inside The Gutter -see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.