Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress (7660 Views)

5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
oteneaaron:

Frist step is heading to -https://www.sourcegig.com/submit-project/

After you have created an account, please post your project, and put 500 as your budget.

How do you post a Project?? (I will attach images to assist you soon)

Put in full details of the Service you need......(Blog traffic, SEO. arricle writing etc)

and our freelancers will apply for Job....if you are ready to accept the Bid of our freelancer, will have to buy Sourcegig credits worth 500 naira......you job will be completed, you give a review, and transfer the funds to the freelancer once the Project is completed...........

I will send you pictures to assist you right now.........

Aaron.
I don't get!
Learn lets say I wanna higher some freelancer and I need 20 article from them..
The price will be 20 x 500 right??
And lets say I want my site to rank first page of google, how will that be done ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress by oteneaaron(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
2nd, , head in to sourcegig.com/submit-project

and put in Your Project details.......and click on Submit....

cc: kvnqprezo

Re: 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress by oteneaaron(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I don't get!
Learn lets say I wanna higher some freelancer and I need 20 article from them..
The price will be 20 x 500 right??
And lets say I want my site to rank first page of google, how will that be done ?

Now these are two separate projects......

If you need articles......the Freelance writer you hire will write all 20......for you....

For the SEO, you can hire an SEO expert to optmize each article for YOU.......

But i most cases, when giving out a writing gig, you should give the keyword you are targeting to the freelancer, and The freelance Writer will optimise the Article for SEO.....

but to make each post rank...
the Freelance SEO expert....will....

1. optimize the pictures you plan to use for the article

2. Optimize your article title...

3. optimize your article URL...

4. Send Search engine Spiders to crawl your new Post within Minutes

5. send high quality backlinks to your new article

6. Send high quality oragnic traffic to your new post....
..etc...

do you understand now?

Aaron.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
oteneaaron:

Now these are two separate projects......

If you need articles......the Freelance writer you hire will write all 20......for you....

For the SEO, you can hire an SEO expert to optmize each article for YOU.......

But i most cases, when giving out a writing gig, you should give the keyword you are targeting to the freelancer, and The freelance Writer will optimise the Article for SEO.....

but to make each post rank...
the Freelance SEO expert....will....

1. optimize the pictures you plan to use for the article

2. Optimize your article title...

3. optimize your article URL...

4. Send Search engine Spiders to crawl your new Post within Minutes

5. send high quality backlinks to your new article

6. Send high quality oragnic traffic to your new post....
..etc...

do you understand now?

Aaron.
Okay thanks
Re: 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress by franciscafrosh: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2016
rocking blogger http://raphenzo..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force "website" / How To Contact Google / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.