Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (84478 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
asiwaju, pls advice me on this move and if you can help pls do.
i study in cyprus ( north side control by turkish government)
these place is hell there is no future here, everyone is sufferring, modern slave exist here  evryti are just expensive, most nigerians are going back, most nigerians who come here are being decived by agents in nigeria. when you come here you become traped here.
for me i dont want to go back instead i want to transfer, by applying for conference in austria and use the oppurtunity to apply to school in austria i will go wıth my transcript and other documents, ı have interest in webster university vienna. pls advice me on these move.the best possible way out. thanks, uche
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
if anyone has his or her opinion can kindly advice me on dis
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2011
Please is there any cheap university doing MBA in austria because i want to transfer and if their intake is still on
agaist febuary
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2011
@ Osbiuk,
U can try Megatrend University Vienna (university i m to study) of University of Vienna. They offer excellent MBA program. The first is private uinversity where as the second is Government sponsored.
]
Megatrend University cost 715Euro per month where as the other one is about 380 Euros per semester. The differnce can be justified because the Megatrend is private where as the latter is public or government sponsored.

Also, the recent infor i have now is that Austrian parliament recently voted a law easing work permits for foreigners who studied at Government Uiniversities, so the competition is well open making it difficult to obtain student visa with a Government university on first application. What i mean, get an admission with Megatrend now, after ur there, change to Goverment University and enjoy the advantages that will be when u graduate.

I am waiting on my visa to study come January 9th 2012.

Cheers
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
what about webster university ,what do you think about it
thanks for your reply
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
@ Obsiuk

Webster is also good. U can go ahead if ur already with it.

cheers
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
thanks men,
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Shoccs: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
@sha-boy, how long does it took you to legalize ur documents at the austria embassy? I dropped my documents for legalization 2months ago, and the lawyer from the embassy came to my house last 2weeks. He asked my dad to sign to confirm his signature and he went to my former schools, am applying for undergraduate course at the university of wien. I haven't heard from the embassy lawyer since, dont knw what to do, the school is resuming by march. Do u think i can still meet up. Please anybody with valuable answer can help. Thanks.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ Shoccs,
Since the lawyer was there 2 weeks ago, then just give them early January to finish with ur legalisation documents, Latest, mid January, u should be contacted to come pay ur legalisation fees. After that, its 3 months to process ur visa in Vienna, in principle, but i m not sure in practice cuz i havent had mine yet.

I am very sure, for march intake u will make it if u have no suspense with the embassy in terms of requirements by January 2012 ending.

Good luck

Cheers
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Shoccs: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2011
@sha-boy, thank you so much for ur quick responce, I was a little bit worried before, so i guess i just have to wait till january to hear frm the embassy. I Appreciate bros, and goodluck with your processing too.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by niassawa(f): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ obsiuk

Does Your Plan work out? Where you able to use Conference to apply direct to the university without Legalization at Austrian Embassy in Abuja?

Please Get back to me cause am also in same situation with u,
Re: Working Legally In Austria by niassawa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ sha_boy

Can i visit the School in person with my documents with Austrian Embassy legalization and get Admitted?
Have you successfully get your Visa?
Have you Travelled or still in Nigeria?

Please get back to me.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2011
@ niassawa

I have no idea concerning what u just said about admission.

For admission procedure, visa this page: http://www.megatrendvienna.at/440_EN-Megatrend-University-Admissions.61686E96a0d3dbec624f1355303c4041d501b070

I m still waiting for the decision from MA35 vienna.

kind regards
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
please gentlemen how long does it take to process STUDY VISA AUSTRIA
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2012
@Obsiuk

to correctly answer ur question, i refer u to this page: http://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration.html

While on the page, chose Student Visa for international students. 3-6 months they say.

cheers
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2012
i mean austria embassy in nigeria
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ Obsiuk.
i did understood ur question from the beginning. Unfortunately, the Austrian Embassy in Abuja don't issue student visas but act as an intermediary for the Austrian immigration Office and U. That's how it works, so the entire process is 3-6 months for everybody applying for study visa, no exception
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
but my study begins from april
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
but i base in north cyprus
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
i was told by the german consulate in north cyprus for me to go to turkey but i have to legalise my document in nigeria
how much does it cost
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
i am transfering my master to austria in megatrend university
that is i am a transfer student
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
pls sha boy reply me
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
Please, i dont know how it works with ur transfer issue. If i know, i would be glad to let u know immediately. Will suggest u be precise what u wanna know maybe i can say something.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
obsiuk:

i am transfering my master to austria in megatrend university
that is i am a transfer student

If u can be more specific with ur questions, maybe if i dont have info, some one here might be able to help.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2012
what i am asking is if the visa process might be faster for a transfer student.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
obsiuk:

what i am asking is if the visa process might be faster for a transfer student.

To be candit, the process period is stable except for Europeans or Others. For Africans, no change no matter what. Its a question of ur status, not where u are presently.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
please shay boy are you in austria
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
obsiuk:

please shay boy are you in austria

hope its not a trick qsn cuz i did mentioned here i m waiting for my own visa in n9ja and tht position hasnt change.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
please i want to know the requirements for Austria study visa. in Austria embassy in Nigeria
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
obsiuk:

please i want to know the requirements for Austria study visa. in Austria embassy in Nigeria

Follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590405.99999.html#bot

If ur not satisfied, just ask ur questions immediately.

Cheers
Re: Working Legally In Austria by obsiuk: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
please help me ı de trouble
Re: Working Legally In Austria by shaboy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
obsiuk:

please help me ı de trouble

Honestly, i m confused. U will not get visa on this forum. U ask for Austrian study visa requirements, i gave u the most updated yet ur still confused. I can't do more than contributing extensively like others in this forum. I dont know what u want, maybe if u drop ur problems in a most consistent manner, i might, or others maybe of help. Its a forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.