Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help. Issue Of Sore Headache. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help. Issue Of Sore Headache. (444 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedies For Sore Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help. Issue Of Sore Headache. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2016
i really need help concerning my health. i used to be very gealthy until i gained admission. i slept at top bunk close to the window so i was exposed to frequent cold and mosquitos bite. a month later i started having slight headaches that will normally wear off within hours, i thought it was because of stress and too much walking in the sun to attend clssses but after some days the headache became far serious that i had to take pain killers (panadol) to subdue it. it stopped for a week but started again and thid time the pain was unbearable. it affected my eyes , i could not sleep, go to class ot sit comfortably. if i close my eyes the pain becomes more stronger abd if i open my eyes it was worse. my roomates were concerned since panadol had become totally useless, i would swallow a whole satchet but the pain was adamant and the drugs were making unstable.
i went home and did a test, doctor said it wad advanced malaria, there was no hotness, no weakness but the pain was so much that it made me cry. i dont mean simple tears i mean real crying i was screaming day and night. the doctor prescribed some costly drugs and injections and within two days it was gone.
i was happy, took all the drugd and went back to school. i left that bunk and bought a net but within three weeks it started again, it was unlike anything i have ever felt before. i coundnt read and could do nothing. the same treatment was carried out and it stopped. right now within two months interval the headache starts whether at home or school. it is always consuming my money in school. i have bought all malaria drugs yet it still comes back. i am in school right now in uniben so as to meet up with my nine course outline before resumption but the headache is not helping at all. it started a day b4 yesterday again. it is no normal headache, it is different if in the slighest manner anything touch my head the pain becomes severe. it all started a year ago. what should i do? i dont want to sound religious but the pain started after i left the faith though i go to church sometimes. does it have anything to do with it also?
Re: Help. Issue Of Sore Headache. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
everything na malaria to nigerian doctors...u cld av an issue with ur brain. cus dat kinda headache dats nt relieved with rest or over d counter meds. try anoda doc. explain d duration n treatments u av carried out.
Re: Help. Issue Of Sore Headache. by babyt66: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Connectivity / Why Your Diet Plan To Lose Fat May Not Be Working / Aloe Power(detoxification Liquid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.