Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos (37923 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Npa New Vessel Mt Majiya Fighting Fire At Tincan Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
mytime24:
haha, wicked grin

i Hope say e no spoil for halfway sef angry

Its possible ma our way. hehehe
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
RALPHOW:

I think he is Ship Captain not NAVAL OFFICER

Whattttttttt so Naval officers don't sail? Okokobioko!!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by whitebeard(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
unstableaswater:
[size=14pt]Thank u GEJ for yet another one...[/size]
be like say u no like good thing
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by mantre: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by HitlerGaddafi: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
Luving that Nigerian Lieutenant Commander on beards..

Pls house, any idea on how an officer can be allowed to keep beard

Wanted to join the military too but got discouraged when I was told beards wasn't allowed. Strictly clean shave.
I love my beards and I love the military. I dont know which one to sacrifice.
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by JONSYN7154: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by Okaka27(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
osagix:

NIGERIA'S MILITARY RECEIVED THE HIGHEST ACQUISATION OF HARDWARES DURING THE REGIME OF YAR ADUA / GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
GOD BLESS GEJ
Hahahahahahahahahahahah !
yet Boko Haram nearly turned the whole country upside dwn.
thank God Buhari came to save us from their dangerous threat.
Sometimes i wonder whether its ignorance or you ppl are jus trying to be intentionally stu.pid
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by BraniacX(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2016
95m? undecided

How many mm and calibre rounds is the front turret?

Egypt has shifted to the french built mistral capable of carrying two helios and we are celebrating this! In naval warfare egypt and S.A will swipe us clean us like annoying bugs!

Our only boast is that kenya and ghana don't have shii.........
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by SeanDada1(m): 2:36am On Oct 02, 2016
dainformant:
The NNS Unity F93, the navy's second 95 metre 1,800 ton stealth Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) departed China on its maiden voyage to Nigeria last month. The vessel and it's crew were welcomed to a warm reception as they arrived the Port of Klang in Malaysia on Thursday, Sept 29, after passing through the waters of the South China Sea.

Meanwhile, as part of her diplomatic roles in Malaysia, the Ship received a delegation from the Malaysian Navy headed by the Chief of Royal Malaysian Navy who was represented by Rear Admiral Datto Ahmed bin Abdullahi. The ship will also conduct a Ceremonial Sunset onboard.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/nns-unity-nigerian-navys-vessel-and.html

DP1 or DP2 Vessel? Doesn't look either to me!
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by greatgolis90: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2016
menix:

the armed forces act vapA20, a jurisdiction guiding serving military personnels permits the wearing of beards, via the commanding officer's approval.
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by okotv(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2016
menix:

there is shaving allowance... In the navy its allowed
Re: Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos by mikolo80: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2016
menix:

join the Navy or Have doctor give you paper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Ihedioha Withdraws From PDP Governorship Primary In Imo / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.