Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigeria At 56: Answer To The Big Question; Is Buhari God? By Olawade David B. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 56: Answer To The Big Question; Is Buhari God? By Olawade David B. (363 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Answer To The Big Question; Is Buhari God? Part 1 By Olawade David B. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 56: Answer To The Big Question; Is Buhari God? By Olawade David B. by masterpiecedavid(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION; IS BUHARI GOD? PART 1 BY OLAWADE DAVID B.
Writing this article is born out of the necessity in attempt of the answer my nation needs in getting the transformation she desires and deserves.

Many Nigerians have been asking after the presidential election, why are we still remaining on the same level? Are we retrograding? Where is the change we voted for? Is Buhari the right man? Why are the prophecies our so called men of God told us not coming to past? Should we continue to wait? Where are we going from here?

Follow this article closely as I make an attempt to answer the question with God’s ordained solutions in initiating a national transformation and spiritual re-awakening in our nation. You are free to agree or disagree with me as I take a cursory look at four vital areas of responsibilities neglected as citizens despite how spiritual we claim to be or appear.

The scarcity of God’s power to effect a positive change in our nation is not the deficiency of God in our nation or men of God in our nation; it is rather the unavailability of believers that are committed to spiritual responsibility.

Some set of people promised us “change” even when they are not certain of the kind of change they wanted to offer and we all believed them to be agents of change the nation has been longing for.

Every believer in our nation is the change the nation is waiting for. Until believers in Nigeria rise up to responsibility in all sectors, national transformation is not in view. If we continue to sit down in our comfort zone following the news of economic meltdown, inter and intra ethnic wars and expecting a change somewhere is like breeding a chicken and expecting it to grow tooth.

IS BUHARI GOD?

“And it came to pass, when the king of Israel had read the letter, that he rent his clothes, and sad, AM I GOD, to kill and to make alive, that this man doth send unto me to recover a man of his leprosy? Wherefore consider, I pray you, and see how he seeketh a quarrel against me”

We have complained enough, but I want you to know that God is not answerable to the complaints of men. The king of Israel responded to the letter sent to him with a question that our president is also subconsciously asking the citizens of the nation; “Am I God?”.

We have been laying petitions to our president to recover our country from the leprosy of corruption, from the corruption of bad governance, from the leprosy of poor infrastructural and so on. The president is saying to you and I, “AM I GOD?”.

As a reader of this article, you might wonder how the writer of this article know this or you are saying; “Is the writer saying our president is a wanderer?” or “is he saying our president is not good enough for the task of national transformation?”.

It is the commitment and responsibility of believers to engage God for national transformation irrespective of who the president is. Not the person of the president that will save us but the reality of the personality of God in action that will deliver us.

We have hoped enough; we have cried enough, it is time to take responsibility. We have been sailing from one voyage of decadence to the other. We need an answer, we need a solution. Things are getting worse visibly with respect to our expectation.

To be continued…

Masterpiece David Olawade.
Read over 200 articles on masterpieceph.com.

Read the series ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION; IS BUHARI GOD? As Nigeria turns 56 Today.
ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION; IS BUHARI GOD? PART 1 BY OLAWADE DAVID B.
https://masterpieceph.com/2016/07/18/answer-to-the-big-question-is-buhari-god-part-1-by-olawade-david-b/

ANSWERING THE BIG QUESTION: IS BUHARI GOD? PART 2
THE CHURCH “The Present Day Prison” by Dr. Bien Sufficient
https://masterpieceph.com/2016/07/19/answering-the-big-question-is-buhari-god-part-2/

ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION; IS BUHARI GOD? PART 3 By Olawade David.
WHERE ARE THE PROPHETS? THE NECESSITY OF PROPHETS IN NATIONAL TRANSFORMATION
https://masterpieceph.com/2016/07/21/answer-to-the-big-question-is-buhari-god-part-3-by-olawade-david/

ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION ; IS BUHARI GOD? PART 4 BY OLAWADE DAVID B. SO YOU CALL YOURSELF A PROPHET!
https://masterpieceph.com/2016/07/26/answer-to-the-big-question-is-buhari-god-part-4-by-olawade-david-b-so-you-call-yourself-a-prophet/

ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION: IS BUHARI GOD PART 5 BY OLAWADE DAVID B.
THE RISE OF SAMUELS; WE YOU BE ONE OF THE SAMUELS OUR NATION NEEDS?
https://masterpieceph.com/2016/08/14/answer-to-the-big-question-is-buhari-god-part-5-by-olawade-david-b/

ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION, IS BUHARI GOD PART 6; BLESSED BE THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS BY OLAWADE DAVID
https://masterpieceph.com/2016/09/16/answer-to-the-big-question-is-buhari-god-part-6-blessed-be-the-god-of-the-christians-by-olawade-david/

Read over 200 articles on masterpieceph.com.
Masterpiece Publishing House Int'l.
For the love of Revival, Spiritual Re-awakening and Global Revolution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Seeks Redress For Kanu's Case In ECOWAS Court / Photos: Troops Neutralize Male Suicide Bomber In Borno / Peope Are Confusion In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.