Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,390 members, 7,917,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana (1458 Views)

Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics / Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plans $232 Million Bond For Expansion In Sugar Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by octus2008(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
Promises Akufo-Addo $60Million to topple the NDC in 2012 elections

In what has been described as interferance in the domestic politics of Ghana, former Nigerian President Olusengu Obasanjo has been identified by our intelligent sources as the man behind the refusal of Nigeria to supply the Tema Oil Refinery with crude oil.

According to the intelligence sources, Obasanjo, who is still a colossus as far as political & economic might in Nigeria is concerned, is pulling strings behind the scene to ensure that in spite of President Mills' efforts, Ghana does not get crude oil from its big brother, Nigeria.

Firstly, Obasanjo is reported to have been unhappy at the NDC's electoral victory last year. According to the intelligence sources, the former Nigerian dictator donated a whopping $30million to the Nana Akufo-Addo campaign but it came to naught, thanks to the will of Ghanaians to kick a corrupt regime out of government.

Obasanjo is said to have been flagabasted at the decision of the then President J.A. Kufuor, who is his pal, to hand over power to the winner of the elections, John Atta-Mills.

"Obasanjo has on several occasion, in private, said if he was able to pull strings to get Umaru Yar'adua who did not perform well during the Nigerian elections to win it, then Kufuor should have ensured that Nana Akufo-Addo wins the election even through foul means especially since he won the first round of the elections," one of the intelligence sources told the Daily Post.

Obasanjo is said to be even more peeved at the way the NDC government has treated Kufuor so far, believing that by retrieving state cars in the ex-President's possession and refusing to give him a state building he had grabbed to use as an office, the NDC government is giving Kufuor a raw deal, for which he, Obasanjo, would retaliate by getting Nigeria not to give Ghana Crude oil so as to make the government unpopular.

The second reason why Obasanjo is pulling strings to ensure Ghana does not get crude oil is the refusal by the Ghanaian authorities to allow the controversial and mysterious Sahara oil to lift the crude oil from Nigeria on its behalf.

According to the intelligence, J.A Kufuor, ex-president of Ghana owns 45% share in Sahara and Obasanjo intends to ensure that if Nigeria would give Ghana any crude oil at all, then Sahara oil would be the one to lift it or Ghana doesn't get it.

Thus, in spite of President Mills' personal interaction with Nigeria President Yar'adua and several trips by Ghana's Minister of Energy and his deputy to Abuja, Nigeria, and in spite of assurance by the Nigerian authorities to give Ghana crude oil, the promise has never been fulfilled.

Currently, a vessel, MT Africa, loaded with 750,000 barrels of crude oil and which should have arrived in Ghana about a week ago is still stuck in Nigerian waters and though nobody knows why, Daily Post has traced the cause to the bias of Obasanjo against the ruling NDC government.

In a related development, Daily Post intelligence reports that Obasanjo has promised Akufo-Addo $60million to campaign for the presidency if he gets the nod of NPP delegates at the party's primaries to lead it into the 2012 elections.

Obasanjo, who has a house here in Ghana (located at the prestigious Trasco Valley in Accra) and often quietly comes to Ghana to rest is bent on ensuring that the NDC is kicked out of power come 2012.

More Anon
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by MrCrackles(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hummmmm. . . . .  shocked
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by OAM4J: 2:07am On Oct 16, 2009
Source please.

What does Obasanjo stands to gain medling with Ghana affair?
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by PapaBrowne(m): 2:22am On Oct 16, 2009
NONSENSE ARTICLE!!
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by becomrich15: 2:39am On Oct 16, 2009
octus2008 , you are a lier. stop telling people lies. I hope you know President John Atta-Mills use to live in yorubaland. So stop telling a lie. And he went to church in lagos. So stop telling lies on the internet.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2009
probably aloy emeka or some other idiot.

They're just trying to cause trouble for Yorubas as usual.

Na the ones wey dey like to kiss them butt sha.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by becomrich15: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2009
Dont mind them. Tpia I can connect you to the president of Ghana. I know someone who you can call, that was very close to him when he was in nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2009
becomrich,:

Dont mind them. Tpia I can connect you to the president of Ghana. I know someone who you can call, that was very close to him when he was in nigeria.

thanx wink

I dont mind.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by AloyEmeka6: 3:20am On Oct 16, 2009
becomrich,:

grin grin grin grin grin Do connect her to Yaradua and Obama too.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 16, 2009
I dont need to meet Yaradua abeg. Dont want his fine wife coming after me.

I dont think I need to meet Obama either.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by AloyEmeka6: 3:28am On Oct 16, 2009
Ghana's president has a wife too. Be careful before Becomerich hook you up to Boko Haram while making you believe he is the president of democratic republic of Tunkere .
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by becomrich15: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2009
Aloy emeka, you have a problem. Why dont you verify my story.

aloy emeka because you are 419. does not make every nigerian 419. President John Atta-Mills use to go to a nigeria church in nigeria. I know people that goes to that church. i dont want to tell you who. not for the internet.
Na one phone call. aloy emeka. you dont not know i dey popular sha. I know people. Even in the nigeria senate, one of them , i grow up with. another one I know the spouses, another senator from the north, another one from yorubaland. I can count 10 or more senators of the federal republic of nigeria, i can connect you to.

Aloy emeka, I have  more than 50 phone number of either nigeria senators or house of representative member.

In my mission to make the north majority, I did contact most  of the senators from the north and explain the implication of the satellite pictures. and some from the south.

And as I write on the internet too. thier family members are seen some of what i write and some of thier members made the link.

So aloy emeka, not every nigerian is like you , I have told you over and over. 419 is not good. You can get off of line. Yahoo yahoo no pay.

You are wasting your life aloy emeka.

Now aloy emeka name the person in nigeria. I can tell you, my chance of getting his phone number in nigeria is more than 50%. I have good network in Nigeria. even if you say ex presidents of nigeria. one of my classmate was the niece of one of them. so name the person. name the president, aloy emeka.  I also know people in the media who would link me with who ever in nigeria.

Nigeria is not abroad, people go to church and they meet and they have family member. it is an open society. not closed.

your life would become better, if you stop sending email scam letters to people all over the world., use the time for something else.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by AloyEmeka6: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2009
becomrich,:

aloy emeka because you are 419. does not make every nigerian 419. President John Atta-Mills use to go to a nigeria church in nigeria. I know people that goes to that church. i dont want to tell you who. not for the internet.

Na one phone call. aloy emeka. you dont not know i dey popular sha. I know people. Even in the nigeria senate, one of them , i grow up with. another one I know the spouses, another senator from the north, another one from yorubaland. I can count 10 or more senators of the federal republic of nigeria, i can connect you to.

Aloy emeka, I have  more than 50 phone number of either nigeria senators or house of representative member.

[size=16pt]In my mission to make the north majority, I did contact most  of the senators from the north and explain the implication of the satellite pictures[/size]. and some from the south.

And as I write on the internet too. thier family members are seen some of what i write and some of thier members made the link.

So aloy emeka, not every nigerian is like you , I have told you over and over. 419 is not good. You can get off of line. Yahoo yahoo no pay.

Now aloy emeka name the person in nigeria. I can tell you, my chance of getting his phone number in nigeria is more than 50%. I have good network in Nigeria. even if you say ex presidents of nigeria. one of my classmate was the niece of one of them. so name the person. name the president aloy emeka.  I also know people in the media who would link me with who ever in nigeria.

Nigeria is not abroad, people go to church and they meet and they have family member. it is an open society. not closed.

your life would become better, if you stop sending email scam letters to people all over the world., use the time for something else.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2009
whats wrong with this aloy emeka sef. angry angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by blackspade(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2009
becomrich,:

In my mission to make the north majority, I did contact most  of the senators from the north and explain the implication of the satellite pictures. and some from the south.

Now aloy emeka name the person in nigeria. I can tell you, my chance of getting his phone number in nigeria is more than 50%. I have good network in Nigeria. even if you say ex presidents of nigeria. one of my classmate was the niece of one of them. so name the person. name the president, aloy emeka.  I also know people in the media who would link me with who ever in nigeria.

Wow. . . . . . . . . . . .I don't know whether I should laugh, or feel bad. grin undecided cheesy
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by bibiking1(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2009
@Aloy Emeka
Obviously you enjoy bringing out the best from Becomrich and his cohorts
Really, i loved that piece he just wrote, the ingenuity of the humor is still making me laugh.
He is good, very good.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2009
name the cohorts nah.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

thanx wink

I dont mind.

You see how greedy nigerians can be?

The monthly loot they wire into your account in NZ is not enough abi? Now your eagle eyes are on Ghana. shocked
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2009
everything na heresay,heresay, cant you just find a simple source for your concorted story,
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by bibiking1(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

name the cohorts nah.

Mapomeji crew!
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

You see how greedy nigerians can be?

The monthly loot they wire into your account in NZ is not enough abi? Now your eagle eyes are on Ghana. shocked

you still dey cry from the other day?

get tissue.
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2009
bibiking1:

Mapomeji crew!

them no get name?
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by nex(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2009
Where's the link to this story?
Re: Obasanjo "sabotages"president Mills Of Ghana by agor1974: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
na yoruba job to sabotage any progress in the region,stabbing all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State, Super Den Of Ritualists / C-river Abolishes First School Certificate / Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.