Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria (38705 Views)

Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence / Manchester United Celebrates With Nigeria Independence / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yes I am smiley
Collenshy2020:

Are you okay at all?
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by shapman: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Arsenal no fit carry last

check my signature.
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by oluxy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wow! Though am not Man U, but am impressed with this gesture.

I feel like joining Man U
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by mztakayswitch3(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
All Hail Manchester United #GGMU
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by vectoh(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
bobbybrown007:
that's nice, but why must 9ja sell themselves or dis grace themselves by those people saying A bag of rice is ......... And we don't have light and so on
u r minding them...some people don't jus knw when and where to spit their rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by stanboy28(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
greatness22:
Nice one from Manchester United but I rep the best team in the world. And that team is..........

Barcelona.
fcb for life...
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by HARDDON: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
What a club!

Top notch #fanmanagement!
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by tobianodino(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
This group is for all ManUtd fans
https:///145008129238844?refid=27
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by excel4us: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]All those Biafra boys playing bet9ja will soon full this place... [/size]

And our great Nigeria is being venerated
SEUN WILL NOT SEE THIS ONE BUH IF IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND HE WILL BAN...
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Dayoto:
Man U, after you na you oo. . Like someone said up there, man u is Bae!
you are like a bae too...
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by solexybadoo: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2016
miremoses:
two confused market men..so after arguing on who sent it first,chelsea and arsenal will sign you two
lol which one be marketmen here again...

guy

recieve sense!

Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Emassive(m): 4:05am On Oct 02, 2016
It hurts a lot knowing as a trophyless arsenal supporter from Nigeria, you didn't get any love back. What a pity
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by cutepaul(m): 4:11am On Oct 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No, Man U na the team wey miss road tongue grin...kudos to them tomorrow angry
.....no vex....are u a Mancity fan?? Cos I am
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by frenchkisser(m): 4:55am On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]All those Biafra boys playing bet9ja will soon full this place... [/size]

And our great Nigeria is being venerated
seriously, we the youths of this country have got to stop been tribalistic if we really want to break away for the mess our past and present leaders made(making) us go through.I'M NIGERIAN FIRST BEFORE BEEN IGBO.
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2016
I luv my club, Manchester United
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Haaaaaa......because of message, some fans want to die....heheheeee.....e mò ràyè. Am just passing o
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Obason22(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2016
my heart is Open to all man.u. Fans to join me at anfied were legend leaves

1 Like

Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2016
smiley yes I am
cutepaul:
.....no vex....are u a Mancity fan?? Cos I am
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by calebfm(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2016
afanide:
They did very well celebrating us over there....

Can't remember #Chelsea/#Arsenal sending such messages to their Fans. cool

Man Utd is the best place to be.....
point of correction Chelsea uploaded a pix on Facebook with Mikel obi holding a naija flag so don't say what u don't know, though im a united fan
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Laido: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
CSTR2:
They are indirectly saying thank you globacom for the millions of pounds .

Lol
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Laido: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
afanide:
They did very well celebrating us over there....

Can't remember #Chelsea/#Arsenal sending such messages to their Fans. cool

Man Utd is the best place to be.....

Get sense! Naija is offerin Man-u money thru Glo. Nah why them regard them! Wetin concern the rest with Naija independence!
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Laido: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:

Pictures or we don't believe it.
He showed it. What kinda phone u using ?
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Iceberg3: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dullapo body odour døn make dem play draw..next time dem go run from oct 1st grin
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by eyescue(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Whizzcute:
PROUDLY RED DEVIL!
Am proud too, but for the Red Army instead
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Helkayklassic(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laido:
He showed it. What kinda phone u using ?
Nokia 3310..Lol. I quoted him before he upload the picture.. Enjoy.
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Shuggatti(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Manchester united fans inbox me or drop your numbers for the Manchester united Nigeria fans club on what's app
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by cutepaul(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
smiley yes I am
....wow......Nice meeting u Missy....tot I was the only one in nigeria
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2016
cutepaul:
....wow......Nice meeting u Missy....tot I was the only one in nigeria
No you are not smiley
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by cutepaul(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No you are not smiley
. OK then I'll send u mail .........pls check ur mail
Re: Manchester United's Independence Message To Nigeria by Justnice11: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Badosqi:
Up Man U. GGMU

United We Stand.

Hello sir.

Please, I want to ask if you can give me your parody clicksense level 3 account. I'm a young student. I don't have a laptop to do the process myself. Please I beg you. Just assist me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.