Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) (32706 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Acecube(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Being in the same boat with the irks of the Igbinedions, Annenihs and under the leprous party of pdp was you shooting yourself in the leg...

Some Nigerians don't seem to understand the situation of things on ground in the state, they see Obaseki's victory as either a foolish choice by Edo citizens despite the economic crunch in the land or it was probably rigged...

1.Was it a foolish choice ?:
I can say only time will tell, placing the two figure heads together, Edo feel more comfortable with Obaseki due to the antecedents of those who surrounded Ize-iyamu , persons who impoverished the states during its darkest era. Oshiomhole (APC) made some erroneous decisions along the way during his last tenure, but we feel the impact of his dividends of democracy all around the states deserves continuity as we refused to throw the baby away with the bath water. Lucky's tenure was so bad they'll tell u they can't construct road because of Mermaid or control gully because we need to sacrifice albino yearly to reduce its ravaging impact and now add to it that ize-iyamu was his secretary then and he still feels it is best to associate with him. How sad ?

2. Was it rigged?
There was no ballot box snatching, no activity of thugs election went smoothly except in the case of money-sharing which has always been a recurring decimal in elections across the Country. Both party were culpable of this act and I feel the reason why the Apc engaged in it was as a result of what happened in Edo-South where igbinedion carried out this act to put his daughter up for House of Reps... Apc simply learnt from them and decided to outsmart PDP this time around a case of being beaten at your game.
If Edo election is so criticized even without bloodshed and what have you? what do we call Rivers' election? And as for the votes we heard all over the media were grossly false, even in Places where Apc cleared, some persons were still uploading results of pdp flawless victory. Let's think now.

Ize-iyamu can go to Court but the whole Nigeria Is waiting to see the outcome, with Rivers in mind

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Kealmin(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=49832416] I pity this Useless Pastor without congregation... cant u say sumti meaningful
does dz man look like ur boyfriend or does he look like ur mate
talk sumti meaningful
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Rick9(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
tempest01:
Oshiomole has forgotten how he got to that seat..

of Course he has and it beats my imagination,.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Rick9(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
May what happened to Oshiomole in 2008 happen to Ize-Iyamu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
The international observers just confirmed that there is something fishy about Edo election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by localblood(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bros pele oh but u lost d election since the day the election was postponed. Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
#ShameOnAPC

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Kenechi1: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Edo people made a huge mistake. In 5 months time they will start complaining about this obaseki guy. Edo people I just want to say that we warned you, but you guys failed to listen.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by TheBraggg(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Shey them say politics na dirty game.. Why this pastor con involve himself like this na.. Take a chill pill oga and go back to the church..

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=blueto post=49831283][/quote]
But Wait a minute, didn't the foreign observers faulted rivers state election? What's their own in the conduct of our elections?
Let PDP approach the court but I doubt if they would win because the judiciary have their own secret cult that each appellant ought to belong to for Justice to be served.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
kingkakaone:
sorry to ask, but can u name any election in Nigeria that has never been rigged?
Every party rigs, but whoever has more power wins in the game of rigging. stop this hatred, it is kids attitude.
Stay away from politics if u want to live long if not, heart break is what follows.
If u want to have peace of mind stay neutral
#teamneutral.

1993 June 12 presidential elections, if you can recall, i.e if you were born @ as dat time cool

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
kingkakaone:
sorry to ask, but can u name any election in Nigeria that has never been rigged?
Every party rigs, but whoever has more power wins in the game of rigging. stop this hatred, it is kids attitude.
Stay away from politics if u want to live long if not, heart break is what follows.
#teamneutral.
Are you supporting rigging?

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
ChangetheChange:
God bless Governor Ize Iyamu

That is my Governor

I Stand with Pastor Ize Iyamu

We shall recover back our stolen mandate

God bless the good people of Edo State.

even pdp cannt put this ur dumb thrash up as defence,,, pple lik yu spend more time on NL than in the real world..
total number of registered voters is nt alway equivalent to numbers of pple that wil end up voting ..... check all d previous records of elections bin naija.
the only reason why pdp even had that number of vote is because of apc is messing up @ d central,,but d edo pple are nt blind to the difference btw ishomole 8yrs rule n pdp rule...
we shall recover back our stolen loot nd "stealing is nt corruption pple" shall alongside there supporters live a miserable life of agony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by cidy123: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
kingkakaone:
#teamneutral.
Thier is no pogatory is either heaven or hell, this is not electricity.. ..
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by mickool(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Let's GO celebrate with GO jare!!!!

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by uvalued(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
see gobe

I have been part of many elections and I have never seen a situation whereby observers and journalists are not allowed into collation centres.”

A local observer, Sadoh Danladi Sunday, stated that it was shocking that the results announced by the INEC did not tally with those his group got from the field.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/foreign-observers-fault-conduct-edo-election/

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Nastybrave2016: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
The PDP candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu -- who lost to Obaseki in the recently conducted Edo governorship election-- was filmed giving out speech to the citizens of Edo State.
Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk4bJF42DyY

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by shamecurls(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Akkotto:
This will definitely end buhari reign

Stop telling lies

It can't end anything!

5% can never overcome 95%

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by shamecurls(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2016
ChangetheChange:

That is my Governor

Reduce your weed intake

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by emmaelectelect(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Laid2001:
Abegiiii!
Do the needful!
Go to court and stop ranting!
Advice should be elections should be showing the wish and desire of the people and not court rooms
This is what Rivers people have come to realize hence the No-Need-for-the-courts actions

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Semper247(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2016
Like Ice- yam like jimi agbaje....

Coned by pdp..

Money wasted
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by kufre2010: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Dear Friend,
For the past 4 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract MASSIVE financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Just the fact you’re reading this short letter tells me you want to attract more money into your life through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.
We advice you keep aside every other thing to avoid distraction and pay maximum attention to every single line of this letter.
It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.
To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it's earning potential today. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!
Let me explain...
If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

As I write this, a message alert came through on my phone.
Here’s what the message says:
“GENESIS Tickets to London still up grabs!
Play NOW to win & visit our cinema on July 25th, 7 pm for the grand prize presentation!
Text GENESIS to 5031!”.
GENESIS
The Message above is a promotion by Genesis Cinemas (they have outlets in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja). If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am I telling you all these?
It’s simple

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

FOR A FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR SMS SHORTCODE AND MAKE OVER N85000 WEEKLY TEXT ACCEPT IN SMS TO 35818
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by airmark(m): 3:50am On Oct 02, 2016
This man looked crest-fallen in the video. He chose a wrong party, definitely. Igbinedion's govt did him in.
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by omolumba(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Akkotto:
This will definitely end buhari reign
na who tell u buhari will rule till 2023 by god grace
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by VMpi744: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Some people obviously imported their own result sheet from China grin

See official stats below

Registered voters: 1,900,223
Accredited voters: 622,039
AA = 155
ACP= 1,350
ACPN = 3,184
APC= 319,483
APGA = 876
CPC = 276
IP = 99
KOWA = 75
LP = 182
MPPP = 125
NCP = 294
NNPP = 118
PDC = 1,289
PDP = 253,173
PPA = 855
PPM = 112
SDP = 72
UPP = 431
YDP = 200

Valid votes: 582,2999

Rejected votes: 30,945

Total votes cast = 613,244

Note: there is a difference between TOTAL REGISTERED VOTERS and TOTAL ACCREDITED VOTERS. Always check before you come here to "display" your "wonderful math skill". English could actually be the problem grin

ChangetheChange:

That is my Governor

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by legendsilver(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2016
ChangetheChange:

That is my Governor

Cry me a river tongue

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by southernbelle(f): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2016
Acecube:
Being in the same boat with the irks of the Igbinedions, Annenihs and under the leprous party of pdp was you shooting yourself in the leg...

Some Nigerians don't seem to understand the situation of things on ground in the state, they see Obaseki's victory as either a foolish choice by Edo citizens despite the economic crunch in the land or it was probably rigged...

1.Was it a foolish choice ?:
I can say only time will tell, placing the two figure heads together, Edo feel more comfortable with Obaseki due to the antecedents of those who surrounded Ize-iyamu , persons who impoverished the states during its darkest era. Oshiomhole (APC) made some erroneous decisions along the way during his last tenure, but we feel the impact of his dividends of democracy all around the states deserves continuity as we refused to throw the baby away with the bath water. Lucky's tenure was so bad they'll tell u they can't construct road because of Mermaid or control gully because we need to sacrifice albino yearly to reduce its ravaging impact and now add to it that ize-iyamu was his secretary then and he still feels it is best to associate with him. How sad ?

2. Was it rigged?
There was no ballot box snatching, no activity of thugs election went smoothly except in the case of money-sharing which has always been a recurring decimal in elections across the Country. Both party were culpable of this act and I feel the reason why the Apc engaged in it was as a result of what happened in Edo-South where igbinedion carried out this act to put his daughter up for House of Reps... Apc simply learnt from them and decided to outsmart PDP this time around a case of being beaten at your game.
If Edo election is so criticized even without bloodshed and what have you? what do we call Rivers' election? And as for the votes we heard all over the media were grossly false, even in Places where Apc cleared, some persons were still uploading results of pdp flawless victory. Let's think now.

Ize-iyamu can go to Court but the whole Nigeria Is waiting to see the outcome, with Rivers in mind

Wish I can give you more than one like for this, some people who say they are disappointed in Edo state don't even live in the state. They don't know how horrible it would have been if the godfathers in PDP were allowed to handle the reins again and that would have been inevitable if POI had won. And POI's credibility was also at a low ebb, I know there are no saints and he may have had plans for the state; the man was never known to be a fair player till he started his campaigns and he suddenly became Mr. Nice Guy but some people never forgot and even though they smiled with him, they didn't forget. He should go to court but he should know he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Omeokachie: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Buhari is laying his legacy.

He will be remembered as the man who offered so much promise but unfortunately left Nigeria worse off than he met it.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by anytexy: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2016
tempest01:
Oshiomole has forgotten how he got to that seat..

That is human being for you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Kelvinigho(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2016
if the election was fair, I kept on wondering how YDP party got their votes when their logo wasn't in the voters register, the agent said during the final coalition that he couldn't see where to vote, couldn't there be over night ringing , APC didn't ring it very well, dis is a costly mistake . remember coalition was not done at local govt level .
The way APC is saying with confidence that PDP should go court it as if they own the judiciary but it will be surprising for them
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by Henrichemeka(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
That is change for you!
Re: Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) by don4real18(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Birds of a feather flock together, so forget about calling Ize-Iyamu a pastor. He is a corrupt politician.
Or will he say that he didn't know his party also bought votes from the hungry voters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo / Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.