Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM (1934 Views)

This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Tickles001(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Many people are afraid to join MMM and I used to be one of them, till I paused and had a reasonable thought about my stand.

If you're still against MMM, have you ever bothered to ask yourself why?.
Is it that you're just following the bandwagon of haters or you don't like how MMM is helping the masses in this hard time.

My friend, I must tell you the truth. MMM is doing so much good presently, let's not allow our minds to be biased by the opinion of those who wants to steer us away from MMM, not because they want to protect us but for their own personal gain.

I'll mention just a few groups tha may be against MMM, and let your sense of reason reveal the rest to you.

1. the bet house since MMM gained grounds in the country, the bet houses recording a geometric loss of customers on daily basis. The reason we won't be surprised to find the bet house on the forefront of the anti MMM campaign.

2. The “isusu” kind of scheme, where you contribute a fixed amount of money on daily, weekly or monthly basis, to collect the accumulation after a year or when it's your turn.

3. The elites: it is evident that the new form of slavery is financial slavery. Most of the elites doesn't want the poor to get financial freedom because they're the slave masters. They don't steer you away because they care, but because they want to continually trample on you for ever. Remember, lots of money is rarely attainable even with all the hard work.

4. On the part of the govt: they know that many will quite their low paying govt jobs when MMM becomes their main source of income. Why labour so hard and go home with peanuts as salaries. Poverty have disarmed the masses so they can't object when the govt is doing wrong, how can you disagree with someone that pays you salary. You can imagine what would happen when people don't work because they're broke but because they enjoy the job. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FREEDOM

My friends, judge MMM with reason not with hate.
That person telling you not to join MMM “who e epp?

MMM is only here to shake anhierarchy the financial hierarchy to help the poor see some light.

I joined MMM because there is no reason why I shouldn't, 30% a month is fair deal for me.
You can join with me and see that MMM is good.

Boldfront@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
30% a month is fair deal for a greedy and lazy person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Meklex(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
mmm is not a lazy deal bro... I do fiverr, domain biz, offline biz too and I can tell you none pays like MMM... Hardwork is overrated, smart work is bae and stop calling mmm participants lazy, what will you call shareholders in various companies?
Let go of this mindset towards MMM and be financially free.

2 Likes

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Meklex:
mmm is not a lazy deal bro... I do fiverr, domain biz, offline biz too and I can tell you none pays like MMM... Hardwork is overrated, smart work is bae and stop calling mmm participants lazy, what will you call shareholders in various companies?
Let go of this mindset towards MMM and be financially free.

What is your money in MMM being used for that is guaranteeing you 30%?

At least with IMutual (where I get 1% everyday for 95 working days), I know what my money is being used for.
So tell me, what is your money being used for at MMM?

And who told you I am "Financially caged"?

2 Likes

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Tickles001(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I see no laziness in MMM. All I see is freedom, where people will no longer work because they're broke, but because they love the job.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Tickles001(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

At least with IMutual (where I get 1% everyday for 95 working days), I know what my money is being used for.

We're happy to hear you're not caged financially.
The 30% comes from other participants. More reason MMM would be short lived.
What matters is that it pays and the participants understand the risk.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tickles001:

I see no laziness in MMM. All I see is freedom, where people will no longer work because they're broke, but because they love the job.

You sound like a robot with malfunctioning AI . undecided

1 Like

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Laveda(f): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You sound like a robot with malfunctioning AI . undecided

grin
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
see this dunderhead criticizing MMM.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Meklex(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

mmm is a mutual donation scheme... And not an investment scheme like Imutual.
Look at the church, every Sunday you go to church and donate offerings without the priest asking where you got the money from, and you do this to gain salvation... Same with mmm but instead of Salvation you get 30% of what you gave... Savvy?

1 Like

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Meklex(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tickles001:

We're happy to hear you're not caged financially.
The 30% comes from other participants. More reason MMM would be short lived.
What matters is that it pays and the participants understand the risk.
no business/idea/commodity can last for eternity, look at blackberry, holdent, omo, yahoomail, naira and many more...
Saying that mmm will be short lived cos the 30% is from the participants is hypocritical... Every business idea survives because of patronage... If mtn stops getting new customers and the old ones abandones them they will fall like Nitel, Nigerian post office etc, same with mmm, same with every business/idea... So stop sounding like mmm is hitch free without risks like any other business/idea...

2 Likes

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Bollove: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Sir Jeffrey, what is Imutual all bout thanks
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bollove:
Sir Jeffrey, what is Imutual all bout thanks

an Investment scheme...were you invest a minimum of $30 and the experts use it to trade on anythng tradeable and you get 1% ROI everyday for 95 working days smiley
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Bollove: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

an Investment scheme...were you invest a minimum of $30 and the experts use it to trade on anythng tradeable and you get 1% ROI everyday for 95 working days smiley
so with 20k I can join ?
Then how do I join and what are the cash out options as well as subsequent reinvestment
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bollove:
so with 20k I can join ?
Then how do I join and what are the cash out options as well as subsequent reinvestment

You can cash out when your ROI is $5 and you can always reinvest if you want to. smiley
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Bollove: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You can cash out when your ROI is $5 and you can always reinvest if you want to. smiley
Thanks, I will get in touch with u soon for further directives.

Hope you will help ?

Sir, I hope the working days is Monday to Friday abi they have their own working days
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bollove:
Thanks, I will get in touch with u soon for further directives.

Hope you will help ?

Sir, I hope the working days is Monday to Friday abi they have their own working days

Sure...when you are ready let me know.

Yes it's Monday to Friday smiley
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Bollove: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Sure...when you are ready let me know.
Yes it's Monday to Friday smiley
U re wonderful. Thanks.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bollove:
U re wonderful. Thanks.

You are Welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by yebo36(f): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You are Welcome smiley

What happens after 95 days?
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
yebo36:

What happens after 95 days?

The trading is stopped till you either withdraw or re-invest.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Precioussilas10: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
who go see easy road wan go follow hard road
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by Dani4tech(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
kinda interested in this 1mutual...but are there no risks involved? Like one loosing his capital when business goes bad...
Cc: jeffreyjamez
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dani4tech:
kinda interested in this 1mutual...but are there no risks involved? Like one loosing his capital when business goes bad...
Cc: jeffreyjamez

Non that I know of or seen or experienced

1 Like

Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:49am On Oct 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Non that I know of or seen or experienced
Im also interested in joining Imutual bro. I saw 2% daily payment on $30-$1000. When did u join bro, and how has it been so far?
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2016
MASTERMIND04:

Im also interested in joining Imutual bro. I saw 2% daily payment on $30-$1000. When did u join bro, and how has it been so far?

I joined in August.... It's been okay...
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by omonuhabi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
@ Oga Jeff pls can you drop ur phone number. Or to my mail tunde_law2002@yahoo.com, it will be highly appreciated! Best Regards.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by freshpzy1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Sir, pls tell me abt Imutual
sir pls tell us abt Imutual
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
freshpzy1:
sir pls tell us abt Imutual

IMT (IMutual Trading Inc.) Is an international investment bank located in the UK that allows u to earn in more than two ways.One of the ways u earn is u get 2% of everything you invested every working day for 95 working days... Being any international body u do all ur investment with them in dollars So if u invest $50, u get 2% of $50($1) every working day so in 95 working days the lowest you can get is $95(which includes both ur investment,$50 + $45 ur return on investment). Pls note that if u reinvest u will definitely get much more than $95 before the said 95 working days and still have ur dollars still bringing u more dollars and the minimum u can invest is $30 and maximum is $40,000
Another way is that u keep on getting 12% of everything the person you referred invests.
Re: This Will Ripple The Minds Of Lovers And Haters Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
omonuhabi:
@ Oga Jeff pls can you drop ur phone number. Or to my mail tunde_law2002@yahoo.com, it will be highly appreciated! Best Regards.

Send me an email jeffreyjamez@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Palm Fruits In Large Quantity For Processing / Why Starting A Business Outside Lagos Is More Profitable. / What Is The Salary For Sales Person In High End Boutique In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.