Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (65214 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Kunlexic(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
skarlett:
Cheating whether on the part of the guy or girl isnt right but the decision to reconcile with your partner even if they cheat is personal. That you can't forgive and others can doesn't make them stupid or pea-brained, like they say, different strokes for different folks.
Kudos...#say Gbosa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by dollyjoy(f): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
vectoh:
so,u can cheat..naija girls and cheating be lyk 5&6.. abeg make una hlp me wt dat pic..i knw u knw d pic.

I have never cheated on someone i lovesmiley
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
youngboi:

That must be Mr Bean.

Wetin be ur own sef,wetin concern u ehn and why must u use derogatory word on somebody just because he choses to forgive.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ychris: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:
If ma boo get a boo, na that day she go sori bu

If he Forgives, Can he forget !!!??
small doctor
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Eddodoh:

That guy is just a bad guy although he had done the needful by dumping her after enough kpanshi I believe. He is going to put her in perpetual trauma afterwards. I heard of someone who caught his bride a day b4 there wedding red-handed with another man.

He pretended as If nothing happened & he never told anyone. It was between him, the lady, the other man & his sister. He married her, they live together but he brings other women home & have sexual intercourse with them. This lady being his wife has nothing to say. I am sure anyday she complain, everything will burst.

He never forgave dear.
I just hope the grudges some of us carry in our hearts doesn't lead to our early demise.
If it were the woman that caught him, married him and start sleeping around, would it make any sense? I doubt it would.
I think the guy has psychological issues, and the woman is a weakling. I'll personally use my mouth to confess then move on. I get A1 in reporting myself...I hate emotional blackmail!!

5 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ClassCaptain(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
hardigsbaba:

u re funny bro

True that
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Hedonistically: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
skarlett:
Cheating whether on the part of the guy or girl isnt right but the decision to reconcile with your partner even if they cheat is personal. That you can't forgive and others can doesn't make them stupid or pea-brained, like they say, different strokes for different folks.

Women sha. Hillary Clinton 'forgave' her husband Bill in spite of the monumental multiple cheating scandals with Monica Lewinsky and other women... . Because he was President! Would she have forgiven him if he was a commoner? The woman had an agenda, like most women worldwide. Would she have been on the verge of becoming the first female president of the United States today if she had "left" her husband because of ordinary cheating then?

As a Nigerian woman that you are, would you leave your cheating husband if he is a governor, minister, or a super rich and successful man? We both know your honest answer already, so no need to respond.

There is too much double standard in this world and it makes me sick. Too much bla bla bla over nothing. Na only for average man body una sabi form nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

have you ever dated someone you don't love? ?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hedonistically:

Women sha. Hillary Clinton 'forgave' her husband Bill in spite of the monumental multiple cheating scandals with Monica Lewinsky and other women... . Because he was President! Would she have forgiven him if he was a commoner?

As a Nigerian woman that you are, would you leave your cheating husband if he is a governor, minister, or a super rich and successful man? We both know your honest answer already, so no need to respond.

There is too much double standard in this world and it makes me sick. Too much bla bla bla over nothing. Na only for average man body una sabi form nonsense.

I seriously don't get how your epistle is related to my post undecided

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
LuvU2:
If a woman forgives and takes back her partner for same, we applaud her for being good.

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss

An applaud is ok.....they both parted ways in d end....it may be due to d fact that he still can't stop thinking abt d issue dt was y 'he or she' quit.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ClassCaptain(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
ychris:
small doctor

Wa gbayi
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Danfuster(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Impossicant.

This is the kind of thing I read that gives me brain freeze. angry

I'd choose ice cream brain freeze over this hoe saving scenerio.

Meanwhile...i definitely would never ever do this, once you mess up... You gone, you just diffuse from my life like a piece of mess that you are. The bitter truth is, bítches gone take you for granted if you still being that gentleman SHÍT.

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by coolluk(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mr Save a Hoe
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by vectoh(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

hmmm..sweet!...only someone u don't love.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by hokafor(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
To me, you seems to have another game plan.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by OneManLegion(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Laveda:
And where's the man that impregnated her? He ran away?

There's an extent to everything, and this one? Is just too much...
She cheated, got pregnant and you took her back?

B][I think you've been rejected by too many ladies, hence no choice than to take her back./b][ sad

That's a rather _fucked up mentality you got right there, sis.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by daplogizzy: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
It is a hard situation buh d relationship can neva last
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
grandlexuz:

This happens more often than we think. An elderly cousin revealed to me how his wife of 22 years cheated and got pregnant and he swept it under the carpet for so many years...
You said his wife he could consider his children but for a girlfriend it's very difficult to forgive.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Fortissimo502: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seems some of you didn't see that he said he forgave his ex. What does ex mean again?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by SAEJO: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
you sabi something small sha!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Maximus85(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala

He's gonna kill her someday.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Some guys self, I caught my girlfriend cheating like three times and I forgave her. We are no longer together but she remains one of my best friends till date. Men cheat and expect forgiveness but can't do the same for their women it makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by bsideboii(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oh boy...people Really can be judgemental :myself included.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by seunpoten: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2016
I did more than this, it's not jazz, not love in my own case but the fact I won't want my children to grow in a separated home, I forgave ND forgot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by fortunechy(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2016
dt guy nid brain format
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by namuguibe(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2016
That's his own .... in my case I will help her pack her stuff to the house of the dude that gave her bele ... max, they will see me at naming ceremony
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by namuguibe(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2016
seunpoten:
I did more than this, it's not jazz, not love in my own case but the fact I won't want my children to grow in a separated home, I forgave ND forgot.
Really? Someone else gave your girlfriend bele?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by knightsTempler: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2016
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Drabrah(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.

Walahi!
Even if na ur ex sef
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Eliteklaus(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2016
can't forgive her even if I wanted to, protocols must b maintained for d sake of purity of my family line
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Eliteklaus(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2016
can't forgive her even if I wanted to, protocols must b maintained for d sake of purity of my family line.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2016
The man is not himself!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.