Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,355 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Recession Or Revolution!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession Or Revolution!!! (260 Views)

Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution / Are We Truly Out Of Recession Or It's Just Paper Talks And Propaganda As Usual? / Anambra Agro revolution, Delfarm Products-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Or Revolution!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
REVOLUTION OR RECESSION!!!
:
;
Posted by Njoku Nonso Emmanuel (Nonsegzy De Magnificenti) an Unopposed citizen of Nigeria,I hope this piece hits the media houses

NIGERIA@56

[b]All my life as a kid till i emerged adulthood, i have always being a patriotic indigen of this great country full of lights but based on the pragmatic view of the happenings around,I don't know if i should be proud or...

October Ist, 2016,for the first time after 56 years of independence In Nigeria starting from the regime of His excellency Dr Nnamdi Azikwe(May his soul rest in peace) to the present regime of His excellency mohammed Buhari things has gone haywire as the economy is said to undergo some untitled recession which i can't yet explicate its origin.
1st - Dollar increase which has lead to an unaccosted inflation of commodities Via the sanctioning of our import and export aggregate..
2nd- Fuel is now sold @500 naira in Anambra state as we talk now,what do you expect the masses to do? As some moneylaunders has made use of the opportunity in distorting money from NIGERIANS..
3rd = The educational sector has retarded maniacally as some unprecedented irregularities has creeped into JAMB,WASSCE,GCE and so on, "just calculate the rapid emancipation of special centres".
4th =More views has been thrown to biafra and Nigeria saga.The government fell for the propaganda due to the phobia of its publicity.
5th =Many deaths and Uncertainties occurance masked by some proposed groups..
6th =Hardship at its echelon as people now profess bad deeds *Imagine someone exchanging a child for just one bag of rice*
So many Unmentioned as we all pass through penitence.
WHO IS THE CAUSE!! (The head of state or US)
1983 His excellency emerged victorious after heading a Coup De etat after which he introduced War Against Discipline(Change Mantra) where people of high status and plebs were denied their rights flogged with whips,frogjumped unjustly,some sentenced to Death by either hanging or openfire e .t.c.How was our Economy then?.He later contested for presidency in 2004,2009 and 2015(if not mistaken) after which he was successful at the later wining Dr Goodluck Jonathan Under APC terming his pendant CHANGE.Now look at what is happening?.
Some say we are undergoing Recession.*lols* Really then what is revolution?. If not this happenings.I think if this continues,
NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER COUNTRY!!
It happened In Niger,Ghana and other border countries.
If this recession is our president's fault what have you done to close alittle of this vault?

The ground is opened for that,Who is to be blamed?

Myopinion= we are to be blamed!!! "Buhari is just a facade for our circs"
#TeamNigeria
#proudlyNigerian
We are Nigerians!!!
Giant of Africa!!!
All hail Nigeria!!!
My Country!!!
Your Country!!!
Our Country!!!![/b]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 36th In Africa With Sustainable Economic Opportunities – Mo Ibra / Many Years After Independence / Oil Theft: Buhari Seeks Germany’s Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.