Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

BVN Is Precursor To Mark Of The Beast - But There Is Nothing To Be Afraid Of - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN Is Precursor To Mark Of The Beast - But There Is Nothing To Be Afraid Of (429 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BVN Is Precursor To Mark Of The Beast - But There Is Nothing To Be Afraid Of by AVRecruit: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
From CBN website http://www.cbn.gov.ng/Paymentsystem/BVN.asp:

The benefits of the project among others include:

4. It will address issues of identity theft, thus reduce exposure to fraud.
5. In the near future, to authenticate transactions without the use of cards, using only biometric features.

Rev 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Most people stop here but today I am going to extend this discussion and show there is actually nothing to fear (at least this is my opinion).

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

So we see that this only happened to those who took the first option not the Or s. Maybe those who took the alternatives but with less privileges in society were still able to live their lives in peace it seems.

Rev 16
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

We see from this that (at least my understanding) is that only those with the actual mark of the beast receive condemnation there and then; maybe they will hv special privileges such as ability to buy houses but only those with the number of his name make limited transactions.

India
The same BVN project is also going on in India. It goes by the name Aadhar biometric capture.

My message to you today is do not be afraid, mark of the beast is not that much of a big deal, you will still be able to live your life as long as you go with the alternatives and do not receive any mark of the beast in the right hand or in the forehead! At least this is the finding of my bible study but could be wrong.

God knows what he is doing in the final analysis....
Re: BVN Is Precursor To Mark Of The Beast - But There Is Nothing To Be Afraid Of by netu23: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
users can get more information about aadhar from the government website.

(1) (Reply)

Is Grace A License To Sin? / Can I Take My Tithe To The Hospital? / Bible Stories (19): Abraham's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.