Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,817 members, 7,945,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? (1705 Views)

Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng / Never You Host Your Site With Smartweb.com.ng / My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2016
jonnyboy4u:

Yes you can. QServers.net accepts online payment with ATM card, so you can order and make payments 24/7 and it will be automatically activated.

Enjoy.

Why isn't the free domain added when I choose to pay monthly?
I needed that domain name BADLY
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by elfakkawy(m): 3:17am On Oct 09, 2016
SunFlow:
OBOY, I USE QSERVERS.NET AND I MUST CONFESS WITHOUT SENTIMENTS, THAT THEY ARE THE BEST NAIJA HOST THERE IS. WWW.XTRIMLAUGHS.COM

jonnyboy4u:
QServers.net are good, you can try their monthly hosting for N350/m to test them out.
After 1 month experience you'll forget about foreign hosts, true word!

I must say this....
QSERVERS.NET are the best in Naija, though I use em for only few minutes but the CC are just great!.

but why do they give free domain name only when you choose to pay annually?
Re: Is Smartweb.com.ng Good? by trueking: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
elfakkawy:

I must say this....
QSERVERS.NET are the best in Naija, though I use em for only few minutes but the CC are just great!.

but why do they give free domain name only when you choose to pay annually?
Did you observe, the free domain is only .ng extension, not .com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Approved Infolinks Account For Sale / Drop your site for review / Would You Be So Kind To Give ME Backlink From Your Blog For A Token Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.