Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,323 members, 7,913,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) (1337 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Patoranking, Kcee, Timaya, I Go Dye & Others Performed At Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (Photos)

​APC party in Edo state took to the Kings square today to celebrate the election victory of Governor Godwin Obaseki, following the recent announcement of official results.
Reporting live from Benin city, Edo state.
Happening right now...
His Excellency Comrade Adams Aliu Oshomole,,The First Lady,, Governor Elect Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki,Hon. Patrick Obayangbon, Patoranking, Kcee, Timaya, I go dye,Maleke & So many VIPs...
#Music By Sensational MC DJ MOG & Dj darmix...
So many media..

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/patoranking-kcee-timaya-i-go-dye-others-performed-at-obasekis-victory-celebration-in-benin-city-photos/

Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by Opharhe: 2:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Una welldone o. Obaseki lead well.
Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Timaya live on stage now. One thing I learnt tonight about Timaya is that, his very rude to fans and everybody here, his pushing every one away and he doesn't want to snap with anyone. He just shouting " I go slap you oo, una dey crase? Make una no follow me again" I was ashamed More here

http://lifedrama.com.ng/patoranking-kcee-timaya-i-go-dye-others-performed-at-obasekis-victory-celebration-in-benin-city-photos/

Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by ArchitGreen(m): 3:00am On Oct 02, 2016
victory party.... okay now...wishasi
Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by ArchitGreen(m): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
Timaya live on stage now. One thing I learnt tonight about Timaya is that, his very rude to fans and everybody here, his pushing every one away and he doesn't want to snap with anyone. He just shouting " I go slap you oo, una dey crase? Make una no follow me again" I was ashamed More here

http://lifedrama.com.ng/patoranking-kcee-timaya-i-go-dye-others-performed-at-obasekis-victory-celebration-in-benin-city-photos/
that guy has always been an idiot...
I blame you guys sha... Imagine his reaction if nobody snapped him nor wanted a selfie with him

1 Like

Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:12am On Oct 02, 2016
wailers must be gnashing their teeth now......

God bless buhari,apc and oshobaba

if you don't my post go and........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Victory party wtf. Mr. Man, better go begin plan your incoming government.undecided
Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2016
Patoranking and Kcee were very humble to everyone last night, while Timaya were busy fighting with fans, pushing them and shouting at everyone at back stage laying curses. I was so surprised to see Timaya last night with those attitudes. See more here

Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
ijaw people and their useless attitudes. I don't blame timaya. I blame his fans though he produces great music but he is very rude and proud. maybe cos of his poor background then. He is behaving like the typical Niger deltans. That's why I love the Hausa
Re: Stars Performed At Godwin Obaseki’s Victory Celebration In Benin City (photos) by PaulIdu: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2016
meezynetwork:
ijaw people and their useless attitudes. I don't blame timaya. I blame his fans though he produces great music but he is very rude and proud. maybe cos of his poor background then. He is behaving like the typical Niger deltans. That's why I love the Hausa

Must everything ball down to tribal bants

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Abuja / Protest Updates. / Checkout As Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.