Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun (36610 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun / Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Archiq: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ogun State again. What is happening. Men's heart is severed.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Redoil: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
krokronyash:
grin grin
Skipper, all I can see is redoil!!!! Over!!
smelly nyash how you dey

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
The moment i saw "arrested with human parts" and "in Ogun", i just knew the thread would make my day and so far, no disappointment. Laugh fit kill me here.

9 Likes

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by krokronyash(f): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Redoil:
smelly nyash how you dey
grin grin
Never been better.
The land of clowns keeping me busy.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
AuroraB:
grin
You saw his comments on the other thread?
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by luka1981(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
I thought they are only known for their two faces and fakenes so they practice canibalism also.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by omoyowa: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
d federal government need to declare a state of emergency in Ogun state...d rate of evil act been perpetrated their is becoming alarming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Lighthouseman: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
All the way from Spain... I'm zooming in to check which region just disgraced us again.....

It's dem... It's dem ooo I told u... Come and see for ur eyes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Jacko1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Omo men
Ogun state no funny again
An action plan needs to be done against this ritualists
Der was 1 wer dey wer showing wer they threw the bodies
Governor needs to step up and fast.... Start hanging dese ritualists

Its not till it start affecting investors before you take steps
Also carry out local adverts saying ritualist is fake... Work hard..... You might change a mind
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Money ritual just full everywhere now.
May God see us through.
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Drunkinlove(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Wole Oke and his friend Wasiu Adesina

These Igbo boys again

See their head like baby elephant

...ur head der,do dey look like ibo guys?..ibo guys are d coolest nd most contented..they cant even injure an ant talk less of cutting human parts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by ify4king(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Drunkinlove:
...ur head der,do dey look like ibo guys?..ibo guys are d coolest nd most contented..they cant even injure an ant talk less of cutting human parts
check out his name, he was only making jest of.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by cescky(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
krokronyash:
grin grin

grin una bust my head with lafter u pipo literally hammerd them

Anyways it's good for them tongue na them de get dirty mouth pass for this kind matter
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by TerrorSquad147: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's in them, the tiger-claw faced region. They always want to make delusional spiritual money...spits

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
It's in them, the tiger-claw faced region

grin grin

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by TerrorSquad147: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by esthadewunmi(f): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
They resemble devil with there ugliness, shameless people stupid murderer. shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Iceberg3: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afonja lols..
If these ppl have afonja republic,walai,under 5yrr,nobody go remain...dem go don use themselves for ritual.. grin grin

SAY NO TO CRIME

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
wale Oke and Wasiu Adesina! These Igbo boys like money so much. Hahahahaha... This afonja and ipob name checking always make my day. That is one of the reasons that I am addicted to Nairaland forum. It is not tribalism pls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
This Ogun state sef. Y always ogun? Mayb dey need to change d name of d state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by SMARTKOSSY: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bolustic come o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by rugged7(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
NCAN chapter Russia
Siberia zone checking in, over...

I said it.
Na dem..

The dirty brown roofers again ni..

Not surprised undecided

Over & out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by AuroraB(f): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
You saw his comments on the other thread?
Yep. I did
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by obafemi07066(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
end of the road
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
This issue of rituals is becoming too rampant.
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
AuroraB:
Yep. I did
I don't like getting myself involved in this tribal e-wars but some comments are difficult to overlook.
Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by tetula123(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
this NCAN thing is like very funny.... hope some psychos don't take it personal...

its just for d fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by cejaypriesty(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Now it's not someone from South East, they have gone back to their caves. Na them!!

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by eshic(f): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
later they will come and tell us that they don't like money,they can't do any bad thing to get money where as they robs people in the broad daylight in the name of omonile.,can pieces human being into parts all the time.in fact it's part of their culture.let's look at these two set of tribe 1. those tribe that when strangers miss road in their land they turn them to human parts and the tribe that carry drugs which one is more serious.whosoever that lives in grass house shouldn't throw stone anyhow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by madapcmod: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afonja again? Is this d sophistication?

Tufiakwa Ogun!

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun by Erickenny(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
krokronyash:
grin grin

Copied. LWKMD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) / 300L Benue State University Student Shot Dead By Cultists Over Missing Trouser / 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.