Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

How My Life Changed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Life Changed (448 Views)

An Amazing Journey: How My Life Changed (this one no be Nollywood film Oh) / My Life Changed After Giving Salary To Covenant University – Yakubu Dogara / 17 Mathematics Equations That Changed The World Totally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Life Changed by oluwaseunhere: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Am an OAU student and my financial status two weeks ago was...well, I don't want to say broke. But it was student-like. Bam! A friend of mine introduced something to me. I didn't believe him in the first place so he left me and stopped trying to convince me. He gave me his phone and I saw a credit alert of 200k. I rushed to meet him and all he did was smile knowing.
Fast track a month now, I've made over 120k from this. My life is far better. I just thought to drop this here because there are thousands of broke students like me out there. I started with 9700 only. If you like yourself and you tired of being broke, sharply send a whatsapp message to 08088092744. Tell your friends and even enemies. Trust me, you will regret missing this.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Is Deporting Nigerian Students From Schools It Claims Were Link To Coup / Meet Afican-american 8years Old, The Youngest Student Admitted To University. / 14 Student Union Leaders Arrested And Totured By Nigerian Police: SC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.