Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,034 members, 7,970,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Pathological Liar @60 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Pathological Liar @60 (574 Views)

OGD,A Pathological Liar And Financier Of Criminal Acts-pdp Chieftain / Oshodi-airport Road: You Are A Liar, Fashola Tells Ambode / Beware! Life Solution Blog Owner Is A Liar, Cheater And Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pathological Liar @60 by Onayigaazeez(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Attention OGD,
I'm surprised you are still being a pathological liar and full of deceit. One with have thought at such age, people make their ways straight with God. You continue to lie and build up stories about people because of what you have to eat. You are the one that needs money to put your structure back in Ogun state, hence the reason you hide under Ladi to extort money from Baba Adebutu, all in a bid to build back your structure since you both have decided to decamp to another party after LG elections on the 8th.

You cook up stories with Ladi to make things look like I'm at war with Ladi and you have sunk this into the mind of Baba Adebutu and using same to extort more money from him. Sooner or later, you would be exposed to that baba. Ben Bruce's father was close friends with Baba Adebutu. So if I go to Baba Adebutu at his own request with Ben Bruce,did it mean I went to beg for money? For what? And for what reason?

It is normal for anyone who feels he's got the capacity and ability to try to overthrow the state Exco or to fight to take the structure. Even children who feel they have come of age, would try to take their fathers property. If someone is to take the party, it's not someone like Ladi. He's my boy. Henceforth, look for another means to extort money from Baba. Not that I'm at war with his son. Ladi and I have nothing to resolve.
SPBK

(1) (Reply)

See Hillarious Trump Victory Mannequin Challenge Video / Lol See The Bird With The Same Hair Style As United States Of America President / My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Police, Police Is Never Your Friend & No Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.