Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock (26036 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
misspatsy:
Thank God u mentioned market

lmao.... market where food and meat are openly sold.
You people eat shitt. Now deal with that.

Igbos are the dirtiest of the dirtiest. Don't even get me started with aba....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by Malayy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

coffin head, are you trying to deny your bloodas in Enugu? Its the same igbotic blood flowing in you. Go and help them pack there shit and be a good brother.

grin
what poo, eh this ewedu eater? you keep singing poo poo poo. does your mum poo in her pant?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by Malayy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

And so? Have you finished packing all the poo in ogbete market at Enugu?
see your ugly two layer face.. no wonder you are this bittered.. poor soul..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by Malayy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
this is one of the things Nigeria is known for.. it generates income as a tourist center... yet tribal bigot have messed the thread.... show us what your village or state or town also have that will help also to put Nigeria on the map... not to be making noise.. Nigerians major set back is tribalism before corruption.
I can still sight brown roof..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Malayy:
I can still sight brown roof..
and since when has it become a crime?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Malayy:
what poo, eh this ewedu eater? you keep singing poo poo poo. does your mum poo in her pant?

am guessing your mum needs a diaper change right now.

am talking about this pooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3293480/faeces-litter-ogbete-market-enugu

Go and clean it up...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Malayy:
see your ugly two layer face.. no wonder you are this bittered.. poor soul..

if you know say na your papa born you, show your face....but am sure you won't because you no know your papa and your mom conceived and and sold you out in a baby factory just about the time she was retiring from her ashewo work.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by misspatsy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

lmao.... market where food and meat are openly sold.

You people eat shitt. Now deal with that.

Igbos are the dirtiest of the dirtiest. Don't even get me started with aba....
Thank God u ate d shit with them. Igbos,the dirtiest?Say something more realistic pls.......lool
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by misspatsy(f): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

It's not our fault that you decided to rent a cheap house.
There are better houses in adigbe, quarry road etc where ur colleagues resided
Its not my fault that proximity is missing in your dictionary
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
misspatsy:
Its not my fault that proximity is missing in your dictionary

Lol, so all houses around ojere is brown roof abi. Fowobi, gbokoniyi etc

Abeg we understand your condition jawe
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by peculiar32(f): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

Why is your complexion uneven. Did you use hypo plus sandpaper to bleach?

Only god knows how horrible your knuckles and other parts of your hideous body will be.

Last I heard, bleached people usually have very bad body odour. I can perceive your stench from here...
this is exactly how a misrable person talks. Continue admiring my look.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by peculiar32(f): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

This thread belongs to me not you.... So go and die...
You need to drink a lot of honey dear.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
seguno2:

Brown roofs are evidence of a durable civilisation from centuries ago.
Many European cities make a lot of TOURISM money from that to also create EMPLOYMENT for their people.
Many short sighted people flee their own regions and countries to be perpetual hustlers and under-employed slaves in these countries that have worked hard to preserve their HISTORICAL legacies.
IF you are a wise person you would be envious, in a beneficial manner, of such irreplaceable HERITAGE worthy of conservation and CELEBRATION.
Question is- are you wise?

y didn't other region leave their mud houses.,for tourism.... d simple truth is that your people are poor and lazy....always looking for what to get from d govt...
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Go and change it na,

abeokuta is an ancient city . Civilization started in abeokuta. Those buildings were constructed way back pre independence era. Still those buildings are still standing.
Most of those ancient houses have artistic designs which people now call POP designs.
Besides brown roofs is not a yardstick for measuring development

so,,wat yardstick are you using to measure development
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by misspatsy(f): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol, so all houses around ojere is brown roof abi. Fowobi, gbokoniyi etc

Abeg we understand your condition jawe
Na u sabi condition wey u dey,na school I go for so I make do with d available at rush hour
Abeg look for someone else to mention cos I said my opinion without mentioning u in d first place,abeg swerve *off to lit section*
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
vicadex07:

And so? Have you finished packing all the poo in ogbete market at Enugu?

shut up,,its was just a mud sand., and not poo....
u just got information on Facebook and started conclusion
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
antispexish:

good you noticed their technological advancement while some regions where still living under thatched roofs

I get am before no be property
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

....then you have no business being on this thread.

By the way, have you finished packing all the poo in ogbete market at Enugu?

I served in d west.....
D bitter truth is that 95% of those brown roof houses don't have toilet
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

....then you have no business being on this thread.

By the way, have you finished packing all the poo in ogbete market at Enugu?

I served in d west.....
D bitter truth is that 95% of those brown roof houses don't have toilet not to talk of borehole

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
misspatsy:

Na u sabi condition wey u dey,na school I go for so I make do with d available at rush hour

Like i said earlier, i understand ur condition
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
antispexish:

we blacks are always pursuing modern things while the white who create modern things are trying to preserve their old things. why will I change my brown roof if its not leaking?

you just said a complete arant nonsense....
statement of a poverty infested fellow
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

so,,wat yardstick are you using to measure development

Use your brain na.
Am i to tell you the reasons why south west is developed more than your region again?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by misspatsy(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Like u read earlier,you have a condition....lool
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by Malayy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

if you know say na your papa born you, show your face....but am sure you won't because you no know your papa and your mom conceived and and sold you out in a baby factory just about the time she was retiring from her ashewo work.
what's this gibberish?
please who understood this edoit?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by misspatsy(f): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Like u read earlier,you have THE condition....lool
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by Malayy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

am guessing your mum needs a diaper change right now.

am talking about this pooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3293480/faeces-litter-ogbete-market-enugu

Go and clean it up...
ugly face.. charity begins at home. renovate your house first. get rid of those brown roof. then we can talk..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

you wanna see fresh poo poo, goto ogbete market at Enugu.

If I go to Ibadan now,I will see so many brown roof houses.. BUT if I go to ogbete market now,I will not see any poo poo..

Note..poo poo is removable,if at all there is any.. BUT brown roof houses is not removable or someone livelihood will be affected
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

coffin head, are you trying to deny your bloodas in Enugu? Its the same igbotic blood flowing in you. Go and help them pack there shit and be a good brother.

grin

stop living in dilusion,,trying to cover up your poverty life....there is no poo in ogbete market,,that was a mud sand..,it was just a Facebook message by your fellow afonjas
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by CONFAMA: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

I served in d west.....
D bitter truth is that 95% of those brown roof houses don't have toilet

and is that why ogbete market in enugu is filled with poo poo? Yorubas caused it too shey.

The ironic thing is that most of those brwon roof houses with no toilets are inhabited by a large number of Igbos cos they like migrating away from their region as if it has been cursed.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
this is shocking... I still don't understand what brought about all this... someone posted a pics on how he spend his public holiday with his friends at one of Nigerian's tourist attraction... I did not see where he insulted anyone in his post... OMG.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
CONFAMA:

and is that why ogbete market in enugu is filled with poo poo? Yorubas caused it too shey.

The ironic thing is that most of those brwon roof houses with no toilets are inhabited by a large number of Igbos cos they like migrating away from their region as if it has been cursed.

hahahaha....I don't want to be banned,just enjoy your romance with d thread...
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Use your brain na.
Am i to tell you the reasons why south west is developed more than your region again?

minus Lagos which southwest state is more developed than d least state in d east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada / Suicidal Nigerian Man Who Was Scammed In Dubai Tells His Pathetic Story / Hardworking Deaf Man Seen Driving Keke Napep In Umuahia Melts Hearts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.