Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) (1721 Views)

Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Well to cut the story short, ruth spread her skirt on the rope after washing it, and she went back to the skirt and dipped her hand under her skirt and pulled out 2000 naira from under her skirt, there was an inner pocket inside her skirt, well it is truly a bad thig, but you can't blame her, she is truly trying to protect her money during this reception period sorry i mean recession period.

I will upload the pics when the indomie i put on the fire gets ready, since 5 hours my indomie no gree done, i don tire
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by afanide: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
See how people rushed in cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wasn't here
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by bluesky30(f): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
May God forgive you for wasting my data.Amen
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by adedayo3193(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op go and get a life
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by psucc(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op na Buhari cause am.
Imagine the amount of data that will be wasted on this post.
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by psucc(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op na Buhari cause am.
Imagine the amount of data that will be wasted on this post.
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
bluesky30:
May God forgive you for wasting my data.Amen
AMEN ooo gringringrin
Re: I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) by Smartademu(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Abi u smoke weed?

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Girls For Ya - Hope You Like Them / Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? / Wana Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.