Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,798 members, 7,941,993 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President (1946 Views)

Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
100% resource control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by GMbuharii: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

And in ur delusional mind u think u will get Biafra. Mark it anywhere, restructuring will be far easier than break up. The yeebos know this, that is why they are desperate to stop the Niger deltans from agitating for restructuring, because when it happens, the south east will be worse than now. Parasites

there has only been one so called biggest good4nothing useless region and people that qualifies as parasites in zoogeria,and thats has always been the ppl who said no to true federalism,no to resource control,no to foundamental constitutional change,no to PIB,no to RESTRUCTURING,etc,and here u are opening ur mouth and making mention of parasite!!! I de laff o...
And again,I am a proud Edo boy and my region,the niger delta, has been bearing the burden of this big4nothing zoo and the equally big4nothin north,and u,as unenlightened as ever,is tagging me a parasite! Smh indeed. We support ipob cos they stand for freedom and emancipation..i cant say anything more cos am trying hard not to laff....... grin grin grin grin grin

please,i am not calling for a breakup here,why are u guys soo scared to the bones of a breakup?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by GMbuharii: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

At least they are much more relevant than yeebos where it matters the most (politics). And they have bargaining chip (oil) which u yeebos don't have. The only thing left for u yeebos is just to be watching.

try harder...we niger deltans are united with the SE.. Keep trying harder.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by GMbuharii: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:
Niger delta Oil will kill u one day, if u don't stop dreaming of it.
Hmm i de laff o...grin pls get ur eyes off our 'oyel'..haba! Dont u have work? Smh grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by GMbuharii: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

U are the one deceiving urself. U are pained of the fact that if the Niger delta achieve restructuring and resource control, the south east will be worse because there will be no more oil money for u people. The oil in the south east is so tiny that it can't do much for ur over populated landlocked region. Restructuring may take long, but surely, it will be achieved, it's only a matter of time. It is will be very easy and possible for every Nigerian to come together to discuss the benefits and gains of restructuring and resource control, than coming together to discuss about a 5 landlocked, red mud Biafra we already hate.
smh big time..really smh...u aint worth it a grain of sand. Lols

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by ificatchmodeh: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tony..in as much we want a united nigeria..we also should not forget who we re and what Adaka boro did fight for.. the nigeria government will never restructure or opt for fiscal federalism as long there's crude.

Izon nations know our loyalty lies within us..to fight for better niger delta..nigerians have abuse and denigrated us. We should not let the politicians continue to divide our resolve. They don't speak for us..

A united niger delta. Is the dream of the izon nation. that we collectively rebuild the delta's with our resources and man power.
And take our rightful place in africa..

we re fisher men and the sea is our home..endowed with enough to pit us with Iceland Norway Britain..

but we ve allowed the nigerian nation rape our land and still blame us..they've pushed us and divided us...but we remain resolute,believing.

.enlightenment and intellectualism is sweeping through izon..there's reawakening,won't be long..before the real matters will be table for discussions.
And when the time comes..we will take our stand.
Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by apcisevil: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

It is a shame the igbo you hate is the owning the ND oil...this speak a lot about your weakness ogogoro drinking habit...

While are at it, I hope your northern lords will be better off than igbo after restructuring...

Also, is it the same igbo you hate that is withholding the restructuring? Of course I know Zombie is an incurable disease
Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

We know u igbos don't like this news. All this while u thought the ijaws and Niger deltans are in support of Biafra or break up. But now, u people will be isolated and we will watch how u people will bring the Zoo to the ground without the support of the militants who u people support.
So how is this ur problem, u are neither Ijaw nor igbo why not focus on Osun

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by apcisevil: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

It is a shame the igbo you hate is the one owning the ND oil...this speak a lot about your weakness ogogoro drinking habit...

While are at it, I hope your northern lords will be better off than igbo after restructuring...

Also, is it the same igbo you hate that is withholding the restructuring? Of course I know Zombie is an incurable disease
Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by apcisevil: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
victorvezx:

It is a shame the igbo you hate is the one owning the ND oil...this speak a lot about your weakness ogogoro drinking habit...

While you are at it, I hope your northern lords will be better off than igbo after restructuring...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by Igboid: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
GMbuharii:

there has only been one so called biggest good4nothing useless region and people that qualifies as parasites in zoogeria,and thats has always been the ppl who said no to true federalism,no to resource control,no to foundamental constitutional change,no to PIB,no to RESTRUCTURING,etc,and here u are opening ur mouth and making mention of parasite!!! I de laff o...
And again,I am a proud Edo boy and my region,the niger delta, has been bearing the burden of this big4nothing zoo and the equally big4nothing useless north,and u,as unenlightened as ever,is tagging me a parasite! Smh indeed. We support ipob cos they stand for freedom and emancipation..i cant say anything more cos am trying hard not to laff....... grin grin grin grin grin

please,i am not calling for a breakup here,why are u guys soo scared to the bones of a breakup?

Is it so obvious now? The trepidation the Yorubas get at the mention of disintegration. grin

Very reminiscent of that of parasite to elimination.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Nation Again Accept To Remain In Nigeria - Cita President by Igboid: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
apcisevil:

While you are at it, I hope your northern lords will be better off than igbo after restructuring...

Don't fall into his trap. In as much as Ijaws are mostly Igbophobic, they are not aversed to self determination.

The level of palpitations this particular moniker develop at the mention of self determination is very "Afonjaic", I have no iota of doubt that he is an Afonja or an Afonja overlord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Insisted My Son Must Study In Nigeria – Former Uganda Vice President / See Faces Of 6 Robbers Arrested For Gang R*ping Girl In Her Parents’ Presence / IPOB: Igbo Have Never Had Honest Leaders… Zik’s Greed Landed Us In Present Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.