Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,670 members, 7,889,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy (4130 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ok,well have a good night rest..
Thanks....You too
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by NevetsIbot(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
bbmpin:

i don't speak "crap" sorry

You are an outrageously maladjusted plebeian and a primitive toe-sucking offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit. #grow up

Goodbye
What type of ballister of words are you using bro?!!!

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2016

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
@WilliamsChelster hahahahah my man . this girl has viewed your profile picture and begin to reply you very lovely cos of range rover evoke in your background . Ok put a picture of where you dey drink garrI and she no go reply you .hahahaha girls una too much but we men are wiser anyway. Listen to Wiser : Flavour ft phyno,m.I
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
we that have money and women, what should we do
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ok,well have a good night rest..

hahahahah my man . this girl has viewed your profile picture and begin to reply you very lovely cos of range rover evoke in your background . Ok put a picture of where you dey drink garrI and she no go reply you .hahahaha girls una too much but we men are wiser anyway. Listen to Wiser : Flavour ft phyno,m.I
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Frankraj:
@WilliamsChelster hahahahah my man . this girl has viewed your profile picture and begin to reply you very lovely cos of range rover evoke in your background . Ok put a picture of where you dey drink garrI and she no go reply you .hahahaha girls una too much but we men are wiser anyway. Listen to Wiser : Flavour ft phyno,m.I
grin....Downloading the song right away... Cheers bro
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
bbmpin:

You are an outrageously maladjusted plebeian and a primitive toe-sucking offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit. #grow up

Goodbye
boss cheesy i no know the meaning but i know say you kill am i trust you
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

grin....Downloading the song right away... Cheers bro

Alright myman Send email to me let's see if we can do one or two business transactions
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by cagoro(m): 12:55am On Oct 03, 2016
:Pls did anyone notice the deviation from d topic?
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Frankraj:

hahahahah my man . this girl has viewed your profile picture and begin to reply you very lovely cos of range rover evoke in your background . Ok put a picture of where you dey drink garrI and she no go reply you .hahahaha girls una too much but we men are wiser anyway. Listen to Wiser : Flavour ft phyno,m.I
oga,for once have sense in ur life...there is something we call being nice,u shld try it sometime

u call doing yahoo a business,men like u are hustling on a legit level and u call doing yahoo a business...u r just 2 incompetent and you dnt knw it..
girls actually are right to treat u like trash cos yes you are a trash and not man enough,dnt quote me again this yahoo boy

Assuming effc are doing their work,u shld be behind bars right now.
your fellow yahoo boys are smart enough nt 2 fall for girls tricks,yet you come online 2 lament like a heart broken hediot which u obviously are..
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

oga,for once have sense in ur life...there is something we call being nice,u shld try it sometime

u call doing yahoo a business,men like u are hustling on a legit level and u call doing yahoo a business...u r just 2 incompetent and you dnt knw it..
girls actually are right to treat u like trash cos yes you are a trash and not man enough,dnt quote me again this yahoo boy

Assuming effc are doing their work,u shld be behind bars right now.
your fellow yahoo boys are smart enough nt 2 fall for girls tricks,yet you come online 2 lament like a heart broken hediot which u obviously are..

Look at this hopless fool . Did you hear me or see me mention yahoo in any of my comment or post here . In that case I put it to you that You must be a criminal. And I must trace you and forward your details to relevant security operative because it seems you have dated many yahoo guys to know that they are usually smart and wise . Yahoo guys are on our target to apprehend them and get many of them arrested. But it shows you already knows where many yahoo boy are . I must get you arrested so you can produce them .

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by H2Ossss(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice post... But y should a girl stick wit a guy to build his dreams? Why don't they build their own dreams... Honestly I ain't getting married to a broke girl... Not that I need their money... I am just attracted to achievers.

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by DavidTheGeek: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
I don't need to visit those sections.
Know two who are rich here and they've never displayed their net worth.

Anybody on social media can claim to be richer than the richest in Africa.
Lol. grin
Sorry what's making you LOL? Didn't get the joke in your post... cheesy Na play o

Oga OP watta you saying sef?

You've got some points tho but the attack on ladies is not necessary. I think you could have crafted your post more politely.
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2016
This is so off point!

Who cares
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Jagabanj(f): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Frankraj:

Listen to me :

To you girls out there reading this post I want to put it to you that majority of you girls are very very stupid and foolish .

Reasons

I'm a young guy I have three cars and each of my car is worth 3 to 4 million naira . I have two houses and other landed property but I'm still single and I'm not searching do you know why ?

1, Girls think that rich guys are stupid and foolish . Although there are some men out there that you girls can fool ooh but majority of those men are in late 40 or more than 40 and most of them are married or had kids with other women .but I want to assure you that you girl can't fool we the young successfull guys

2, imagine when you are struggling to survive in life .and you stop a Nigerian girl and professy your true love for her she Will insult you and insult your four Father's and tell you how hopeless and misirable you are.

3, the same boy you insulted some years back will struggle and make money and buy cars and houses tommorow

4, the same girls will start flocking around you telling you there financial problem about school fees,house rent ,money for food ,hair and the rest . if the guy didn't give you , you go say he is stingy.

5, a man is supposed to be 100% stingy to girls because they want nothing else from you but your money and to stay in front of your car finish.

6, it's said that whatever you give to a woman is gone .but whatever you give to your fellow man is like a debt because you will collect it back from him tomorrow in a bigger way.

7, hey girl or whatever you call yourself , we young successful men are not fools or stupid as you girls think.we have been through a lot before we made money and every young man is very careful because most girls that comes around him is for his money and nothing else

8, my advice to you girls out there is to look for poor guys with great future .stick to him and love him,build his success with him so you can be part of it .stop looking for already made men like us became we are wiser than you .we are not Maga or mugu . We can promise u heaven on earth just to Bleep you and after that we change immediately. Because we know is only the money you came for !!!

9, guys my advice to us is to help our fellow men so they can help us tomorrow in one way or the other . Bear in mind that whatever you do for a woman is a waste because that's the word of the old

10, hahahahah I can't stop laughing I don't know why you girls are so addicted to guys with cars.na mumu dey worry una .how much is car .you don't know that a piece of land can buy 4 cars . Foolishness and poor brain girls
.....Those who are wealthy and mature don't make noise or advertise their self just to showcase their foolishness and point of correction not all girls out there wants your Money. Mayb u have bin unlucky to fine one bcoz of it character. And by the way, no one asked you to tell us how many cars and house u have coz seriously no-one gives a Bleep!
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Frankraj: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2016
H2Ossss:
Nice post... But y should a girl stick wit a guy to build his dreams? Why don't they build their own dreams... Honestly I ain't getting married to a broke girl... Not that I need their money... I am just attracted to achievers.

You are right my brother
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Frankraj:

Look at this hopless fool . Did you hear me or see me mention yahoo in any of my comment or post here . In that case I put it to you that You must be a criminal. And I must trace you and forward your details to relevant security operative because it seems you have dated many yahoo guys to know that they are usually smart and wise . Yahoo guys are on our target to apprehend them and get many of them arrested. But it shows you already knows where many yahoo boy are . I must get you arrested so you can produce them .
goodluck with that yahoo boy
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Frankraj:

You have just committed yourself but you don't know . I must fish you out and deal with you decisively. So that next time you know how to use your poor stinking hands or rutin smelling mouth .useless prostitute
ok,am waiting and by the way @rutin,it is rotten just incase u want 2 use the word next time so u wnt make a fool of yourself online...ode ni ye
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by oluwalewis(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2016
u sound like a broken record.
its good to knw u r this rich in ur imaginative world.
Before u were born, females had been like this n after u r gone, they ll stil b d same.
The Bible said as It was in d beginning, its now n shall ever b so if u cant stand d heat, kindly walk out of d kitchen n get married to a man

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by MAK211(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss cheesy i no know the meaning but i know say you kill am i trust you
infact i av to cover my screen 4 som minutes inorder 4 brain to refresh

2 Likes

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Bizibi(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Yea,but not all gals do that.....I'm kinda careful now
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by realmindz: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Frankraj:

grin Girls!!!

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2016
MAK211:
infact i av to cover my screen 4 som minutes inorder 4 brain to refresh
my own took an hour, good morning boss
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by MAK211(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
my own took an hour, good morning boss
morning big boss
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guy! I can read your mind, your frustration is genuine. You have gone through hell in their hands, I don't blame you!
Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
bbmpin:

Goodbye
Damn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See her Reasons for Loving this Rich guy by Hypnotise: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Frankraj:

Listen to me :

To you girls out there reading this post I want to put it to you that majority of you girls are very very stupid and foolish .

Reasons

I'm a young guy I have three cars and each of my car is worth 3 to 4 million naira . I have two houses and other landed property but I'm still single and I'm not searching do you know why ?

1, Girls think that rich guys are stupid and foolish . Although there are some men out there that you girls can fool ooh but majority of those men are in late 40 or more than 40 and most of them are married or had kids with other women .but I want to assure you that you girl can't fool we the young successfull guys

2, imagine when you are struggling to survive in life .and you stop a Nigerian girl and professy your true love for her she Will insult you and insult your four Father's and tell you how hopeless and misirable you are.

3, the same boy you insulted some years back will struggle and make money and buy cars and houses tommorow

4, the same girls will start flocking around you telling you there financial problem about school fees,house rent ,money for food ,hair and the rest . if the guy didn't give you , you go say he is stingy.

5, a man is supposed to be 100% stingy to girls because they want nothing else from you but your money and to stay in front of your car finish.

6, it's said that whatever you give to a woman is gone .but whatever you give to your fellow man is like a debt because you will collect it back from him tomorrow in a bigger way.

7, hey girl or whatever you call yourself , we young successful men are not fools or stupid as you girls think.we have been through a lot before we made money and every young man is very careful because most girls that comes around him is for his money and nothing else

8, my advice to you girls out there is to look for poor guys with great future .stick to him and love him,build his success with him so you can be part of it .stop looking for already made men like us became we are wiser than you .we are not Maga or mugu . We can promise u heaven on earth just to Bleep you and after that we change immediately. Because we know is only the money you came for !!!

9, guys my advice to us is to help our fellow men so they can help us tomorrow in one way or the other . Bear in mind that whatever you do for a woman is a waste because that's the word of the old

10, hahahahah I can't stop laughing I don't know why you girls are so addicted to guys with cars.na mumu dey worry una .how much is car .you don't know that a piece of land can buy 4 cars . Foolishness and poor brain girls
True redpill medication

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? / Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.