Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,793 members, 7,918,551 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks (8158 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2016
tit:
yaradua had good adviseors like GEJ near him.
they tell him, if you fight, you lose money and maybe you no go see the oil at all.
so yaradua share the oil with the militants.
you take your own, i take my own.

but buhari,
he has greedy advisor like osinbanjo.
(do you know the part osinbade play in the pfizer massacre tragedy in kano?),
anyway, bad, greedy, advisor tell buhari, you can kill all militant and drink all the oil by yarsef!
burantaschi say yes sah! we can do it sah!
he collect money say he is doing crocodile smile and eat all the money!
he has return to barracks, the money is gone!
with greedy advice, buhari has been making mouth, but he no see any oil to eat.
he will soon cry again!
didn't know osinbajo had blood of children on his hands, and he acts all righteous.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

And who will enforce the structures, without positive minded people ,your structures are a mirage.
Work on the mentality of public workers first and see if you won't get a change.
ok please kindly tell me how you work on the mentality of public workers....

Preach them to death??..public workers that are under paid??..

Please tell me how this government can re-orient the minds of people when it itself is allergic to change...

My Bro. ..you don't really know the power of effective structures...

Many Nigerians work in firms that have wonderful structures and everybody falls in place...

We need better structures...We will adjust...
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
but a consistent attack would drive the country down to a point where buhari would lose his next elections...salaries of government officials would not be paid..suffering would be immense...

The avengers are criminals and so is every other leader that has crippled this nation both past and present...The monster called militancy is a result of the thwarting of structures that fostered peace during the early days of this country...

The country is now messed up..

Let the consistent attack persist as the economy of Delta and Bayelsa states are being dragged down and plunge the nation into depression not even recession, who loses? Remember PMB, governors LG chairmen Both state and federal assembly members won't feel the pain one bit
Get back to the creeks and bomb more and stop disturbing nairaland
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by ba7man(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

So what?? Since APC is bokoharam.....
Boko Haram are in my Government : GEJ.

PDP is Boko Haram : Gen Azazi. (We know what happened to him after that statement ).

We know the people that benefitted from Boko Haram's onslaught in the north. Dasuki and co with blessing from GEJ himself.

We know the people that had access to funds to finance Boko Haram....... or was it funded with Lagos tax payers money...... or did Amaechi fund it?

You just spew mindless trash you were brainwashed with........

Bombings follow PDP wherever they go....... They were in charge of Nigeria and bombs went up as far as Lagos, Abuja etc and all over the North.

Now they've been confined to the South south and bombs are going off all over there now.

1 Like

Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Useless militant, that's how they try to bomb the pipeline supplying wrpc crude but thank God for the army who averted it.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
ok please kindly tell me how you work on the mentality of public workers....

Preach them to death??..public workers that are under paid??..

Please tell me how this government can re-orient the minds of people when it itself is allergic to change...

My Bro. ..you don't really know the power of effective structures...

Many Nigerians work in firms that have wonderful structures and everybody falls in place...

We need better structures...We will adjust...

The question is who or what will enforce the structures
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by wiseoneking: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Let them bomb more, the FG ain't negotiating with nitwits. Bayelsa can't pay full salary because of fall in revenue so who dey suffer am? Their governor, PMB and LG chairmen are all ok. Bomb more please. Blame PMB tomorrow for half salaries
See your mouth with bomb. All the states are suffering it and your state is worst affected.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The question is who or what will enforce the structures
humans ...wether they are imperfect or angels...
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Fweezy(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2016
This report by the NPDC/NNPC is a load of trash best reserved for LAWMA and other waste disposai agencies. Of what benefit is this news to the ordinary Nigerian on the street? When the oil companies and NNPC were raking in billions unhindered in the last decade or so, did they go to press to make announcements on how many billions the made per day and how the Nigerian govt frittered away all those monies with nothing to show and little improvement on the lives of the ordinary Nigerian citizen? The ex-militants who were given juicy contracts and allowed to bunker our oil during GEJ's regime hav now turned round to destroy everything saying that "if we no chop, Nigeria govt too no go chop". Now that the govt and oil coys are feeling the pinch, they now want to make this a national problem for all of us. When the problem gets resolved and they go back to pumping oil again, the looting and feeding frenzy by govt officials collaborating with oil coys continue while the rest of us continue to suffer abi? Nonsense. IMO let the bombing continue in fact they shud take a step further and start driilling deep holes down to the remaining oil deposits in the earths's core and throw bombs down there directly and destroy everything till the whole ND is consumed by itself and there's not a single drop of oil left. Maybe many years in the future, the next generation of Nigerians will look back in the past and recall all the destruction and bloodshed that came with oil and will never repeat the same mistakes of the past ever again.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Yyeske(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2016
wiseoneking:
See your mouth with bomb. All the states are suffering it and your state is worst affected.
Seems you just jumped into the thread, i hate the bombings because it definitely will affect everyone but unfortunately some on the thread are in support, mind you I'm from Anambra so it ain't our business if the whole niger delta is bombed off. We had begged when the avengers gave the threat but obviously some elements in the niger delta love it.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
humans ...wether they are imperfect or angels...

Imperfection can't breed perfection
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Imperfection can't breed perfection
other countries that are working are managed by imperfect people with wonderful structures....
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
other countries that are working are managed by imperfect people with wonderful structures....

Other countries have an abundance of patriotic people and dedicated citizens, without that Nigeria will never work
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Other countries have an abundance of patriotic people and dedicated citizens, without that Nigeria will never work
those countries have patriotic citizens because the government cares for them...Our government hates us. ..they've evaded structures that would ensure we are happy...

Our government is useless. ..
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
those countries have patriotic citizens because the government cares for them...Our government hates us. ..they've evaded structures that would ensure we are happy...

Our government is useless. ..
And the cycle continues,
Our government hates us leading to us being unpatriotic citizens, leading to imperfect citizens jeopardizing the system.
That cycle needs to be broken without it.
Forget it, nothing Nigeria will never work.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

And the cycle continues,
Our government hates us leading to us being unpatriotic citizens, leading to imperfect citizens jeopardizing the system.
That cycle needs to be broken without it.
Forget it, nothing Nigeria will never work.
that cycle would break if the government runs sound structures to check mate them..i have given examples of how even crazy nigerians are well behaved in the firms they work..because these firms run on well established structures that leave both employer and employee happy..
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
that cycle would break if the government runs sound structures to check mate them..i have given examples of how even crazy nigerians are well behaved in the firms they work..because these firms run on well established structures that leave both employer and employee happy..

And for you to have a government to initiate and execute such restructuring, you need a reoriented government official.
Corrupt personels will just sweep that proposal under the table.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

And for you to have a government to initiate and execute such restructuring, you need a reoriented government official.
Corrupt personels will just sweep that proposal under the table.
lol..ok then maybe we should encourage we lynch and mob the existing ones to start afresh...right??..

If not how do you expect our present politicians to change?..there is so much oil money to flow around for all of them..
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
lol..ok then maybe we should encourage we lynch and mob the existing ones to start afresh...right??..

If not how do you expect our present politicians to change?..there is so much oil money to flow around for all of them..

Positive like minded people are few and in between , we make the mistake of believing others will do it for us. Good people need to start getting involved at the ward level , for without grassroots we can't do anything.
The damage is monumental and has occurred overtime.
Its not a day project but let the will be there first, one thing is certain the spirit of patriotism needs awakening.
Men of integrity needs to get involved in politics business education and religion once more.
Only then can we as a people move foward.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Positive like minded people are few and in between , we make the mistake of believing others will do it for us. Good people need to start getting involved at the ward level , for without grassroots we can't do anything.
The damage is monumental and has occurred overtime.
Its not a day project but let the will be there first, one thing is certain the spirit of patriotism needs awakening.
Men of integrity needs to get involved in politics business education and religion once more.
Only then can we as a people move foward.
these men of integrity are usually over shadowed and even killed by the corrupt..

You know better how the show runs in nigeria..i have watched a sincere inlaw of mine shot in the head in bayelsa just for a LGA election..

It's pathetic..
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
these men of integrity are usually over shadowed and even killed by the corrupt..

You know better how the show runs in nigeria..i have watched a sincere inlaw of mine shot in the head in bayelsa just for a LGA election..

It's pathetic..

Sorry for the loss
This is the reason why your structure will never work.
People with so much negative interest.
How do we neutralise them.
A coalition of positive minded people, unfortunately the are very few.

The other way round, someone might just have to be our David, someone without passion for politics just justice.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Sorry for the loss
This is the reason why your structure will never work.
People with so much negative interest.
How do we neutralise them.
A coalition of positive minded people, unfortunately the are very few.

The other way round, someone might just have to be our David, someone without passion for politics just justice.
well i suggest a revolution and a restructuring after that...
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
well i suggest a revolution and a restructuring after that...

Start with the leaders , not pipelines that affect the masses
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Izonpikin: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Start with the leaders , not pipelines that affect the masses
the pipeline thing is a reactive pattern against marginalization..but ofcourse i would love to see the avengers and other groups take on our leaders.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

e go sweet me...
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
the pipeline thing is a reactive pattern against marginalization..but ofcourse i would love to see the avengers and other groups take on our leaders.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

e go sweet me...
Now you are talking.
Bombing pipelines only affects the masses,
Govt has enough stored up for itself for rainy days.
Re: N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks by MizTyna(f): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Has it stopped Buhari from travelling, no
Has it stopped Aso rock from having light, no
Has it reduced the benefits of any Govenor, no
Has it made oil company workers, most of whom are of southern extraction retrenched.yes.
Has it affected the locals and the localities more than the nations .yes
Izonpikin deal with it, this guys are criminals like their southern governors, with no thought of the masses in their minds.Let them be offers packages too good to refuse and see what will happen.
For how long will we continue worshiping criminality in this country and keep on going to church on Sundays.
May the Good Lord ,open our eyes to that which is right.

This is what I keep saying. Take the fight to Abuja,to your government houses. Bombing your own lands and thereby polluting it because you're angry does not make a lot of sense. At the end of the day,you lose more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem / 2023: Pro-Osinbajo Group Seeks Emir Of Ilorin Support / Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.