Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit (1139 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by rapcy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bamigboye Imoleayo, a 24-year-old mother-of-one, has been arrested at a club house in
Surulere, Lagos, for stealing an ATM card which belonged to one Musa Alli and withdrawing over N300, 000 from the account, with the help of her boyfriend, Adeyinka Ayodele, and two others.

Alli, who reported the case to the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command, said that he met Imoleayo at a club in Surulere, last week Friday. He added that Imoleayo had earlier stolen his ATM card before memorizing his PIN, during an online transfer of funds into his friend’s account.

He said that he was shocked on Saturday afternoon when he received alerts amounting to N90, 000 withdrawals. He explained: “while I was still contemplating on how to deal with the issue, I got another debit alert for buying two Infinix phones totaling N84, 000. .

I was confused and shocked. I didn’t know what action to take on a Saturday evening. On Sunday, there was another debit. I couldn’t pin the crime to the lady I met at the club. I lodged a complaint on Monday morning at my bank.

It was unbelievable for me when I was face to face with the suspect, the lady I met at the club." Imoleayo said she pocketed the ATM card when Alli slept off during their conversation at the club, after she had spied on and crammed his PIN when he was sending money to his colleague via mobile app.

She said: "I intended to only withdraw N20k, however, when I withdrew the money, and checked the account balance, I was shocked to see his balance. Afterwards, I withdrew another N70k.

Then, the following day, I called my boyfriend, who instructed me to come straight to Itori, Ogun State. On getting to him, he called two of his friends, Abimbola Akintanna and Owolabi Bamidele, to use the ATM at any nearest bank.

The following day, we went straight to Abeokuta to use the card. We bought two android phones for N84k. We proceeded to a boutique and bought clothes worth N126k. I recharged my phone with another N2.5k worth of recharge card."

http://www.dizboy.com/2016/10/man-loses-his-atm-card-to-girl-he-met.html?m=1

Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by afanide: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
In his next generation he will learn never to trust Ladies......

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by sarrki(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's cool

Nice guy
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by Bari22: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
One of the numerous disadvantages of visiting places like that.
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by smogup: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chai...This money you are sharing, there is.....
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by AsoRockz01(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
See fine gehl with criminal mind.
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2016
If this story is true , that guy is a certified otondo.
When I lost my wallet, first thing I did was call my bank to block my ATM card.
How can some one have that type of money and not know his customer care number.
Moreover who goes to the club this days to show off with online transactions, you are making yourself a prey , to cap it , sleeps off.
Fishy story.
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by MONITZ: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Ladies re now embracing scams fully, and they seem more daring in their exploits.Just see the way she went about spending the guy's money, it's always like that wen u don't labour for a thing u will obviously not value it. Let her do the time since she could do the crime.
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by LoveMachine(m): 2:05am On Oct 03, 2016
To quote BBD "never trust a big butt and a smile. That girl is poisonnnnn."
Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by freshness2020: 2:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Nairaland is trying to make me a tribalist.
NCAN over to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by able20(m): 3:22am On Oct 03, 2016
freshness2020:
Nairaland is trying to make me a tribalist.
NCAN over to you.
confirmed,all over the world any credit card crime naa dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His ATM Card To A Girl He Met At The Club, Girl Withdraws N300,000 Wit by Mynd44: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2016

(1)

Aliko Dangote For President? / . / Ten Feared Killed In OPC, Police Clash In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.