Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri (36773 Views)

Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by adnis: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by PentiumProf: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
asha9:
Take your gibberish to Imo state and Okorocha, you are not needed on anything whatsoever that has to do with Anambra..

Una never settle this your feud

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by asha9: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
There is nothing to settle, let him just stay far away from us as we have nothing in common with him nor his people..

PentiumProf:

Una never settle this your feud

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
NovusHomo:

That it was written on official State paper does not make it true. Even the Bible told a few lies: "Immaculate conception" is the biggest of all lies that were ever told. grin

My friend, watch what you say. How dare you blaspheme the "Immaculate Conception." Mind you it was not only the Bible that gave account of it. It took centuries before it was finally declared a dogma in the church. Afterwards, the Blessed Virgin Mary herself gave the affirmation in a vision at Lourdes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernadette_Soubirous

I know you're not afraid of the imaginary guy in the sky sha but be careful
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by AnanseK(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Reno Omokri - you worked for Jonathan , show us his savings.

You didn't work for Peter Obi - perhaps he wouldn't have saved if you did work for him.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Lionsclaw: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Africonji:

Isn't that obvious by now with the documented evidence the OP just showed? Let's just hope Obiano will also leave some savings (and not just debt) behind for his successor.
Obiano cannot do it. Why? Becauses of the very syndrome killing Nigeria which is BIGMANISM. With the way Obiano carries himself he cannot manage governance in the cost saving way Obi did. That is the problem of Nigeria -unnecesary show off

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
jaybee3:

It's like you guys lack basic understanding of Governance structure

He was able to achieve all that as the CEO of the state simply because he presided over an assembly that wasn't divided along ethnic, religion or party lines.

Nigeria as a whole is a different kettle of fish backed by unworkable constitution that will force him into submission.

His laudable feats will be hard to reproduce at the centre

Meaning Nigeria is doomed... The current government rode to power falsely instead of telling us that Nigeria is a different kettle of fish.

In my opinion, what this government lack it the political will to curb waste all this grammar of different kettle of fish doesn't is not an excuse.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by jaybee3(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Matthewbriggs:

Meaning Nigeria is doomed... The current government rode to power falsely instead of telling us that Nigeria is a different kettle of fish.

In my opinion, what this government lack it the political will to curb waste all this grammar of different kettle of fish doesn't is not an excuse.

How is it going bro?

Been a min
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by tinsel: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Letters of investments for all these funds from the different banks duly signed by them have severally been published even in this forum...search for the threads here...
We know what is going on in our state, but for now let us leave the issue of peter alone. When the time comes we will talk about Peter.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
jaybee3:

How is it going bro?

Been a min

Yeah its going great... Even tho the change has not been easy.
At the moment I am currently in the siddon dey observe committee.

How are you hope you are doing great. smiley
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by kedeojo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Could there be any repeat of this in Nigeria? Let's always emulate good things. No wonder the state remains one of the most economically viable states in Nigeria.
economically viably my foot. Awka the state capital can even boast of good roads and also Onitsha when he was governor. My younger brother schooled in unizik, so I knew there very well. How many employment did he create. Go and ask any truthful Anambrians about his time as governor and also Chris Ngige. Everyday igbos troop to lagos and am very sure Anambra indigene are among for greener pasture. Let's rank his state in Nigeria in terms of development and see if its in top 20. Reno Omokri is quick to praise him and bashed to current government and he was not able to extend thesame praise to Gej. Am very sure he knows what Nigerians know if he say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by kentus123: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a fraud. Governor Obiano, through the state Auditor-General, has since debunked this worthless paper as junk hogwash from a deluded clown after revealing how Obi left almost 200 billion naira as debt with his last minute flurry award of contracts to friends and cronies and paymemt of 10% mobilisation so that he could collect his final kickbacks. The state commissioner for information confirmed during a radio programme to clarify this issue, that these papers which Peter Obi printed in large numbers to further his propaganda of a phantom 75 billinn naira, has since been distributed to akara sellers in awka and nearby towns to aid their business.
you have no shame...... just see yourself
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by seangy4konji: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
That an official letter head...

This man head is VALID.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by ladej(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Africonji:

Isn't that obvious by now with the documented evidence the OP just showed? Let's just hope Obiano will also leave some savings (and not just debt) behind for his successor.
it would be helpful to see obiano response to obi letter to say he's accepted the handover and funds are accurate. This is one sided
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by tuniski: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
kayzat:

How come the said documents failed to show the over #200b debt the man left behind for his predecessor ? Obi is a fraud
NBS never said anambra has 200bn+ debt
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by stepup2know: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=luvinhubby post=49875024]

Reps ipsa loquitur NOT loquito I guess you are an ex seminarian. I Ejeme Aniogor my Alma Mater.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by folem: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Obi left N185bn debt- Obiano[/size]

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State says he inherited a debt of N185 billion from the previous administration, adding that he did not meet N75 billion in the treasury as claimed by his predecessor.
He said through the Secretary to the State Government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, that the present government paid N35.1 billion on inherited projects between March 2014 and August 2015 and spent N11.7 billion on projects initiated within the same period.

He said in addition to N400 billion investments attracted from foreign, local and indigenous investors by the Anambra State Investment Protection and Promotion Agency (ANSIPPA), the state’s internally-generated revenue increased from N500 million at inception of the administration to N1.3 billion.

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Ibidi: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far

SECONDED!! Obi is a true hero. A rare breed in Nig politics.
Common sense will tell u who is telling the truth - we all know what happems when a gov inherits such debt.

INGRATITUDE IS ONE OF THE WORST OF VICES

"Chief Dr." - typical lying Nig politiefian
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by globe16: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Obiano cannot do it. Why? Becauses of the very syndrome killing Nigeria which is BIGMANISM. With the way Obiano carries himself he cannot manage governance in the cost saving way Obi did. That is the problem of Nigeria -unnecesary show off
yes we need bigmanism not saving funds while the people are hungry.. Government is not a private enterprise. Obiano is creating wealth, creating employment, creating infrastructure more than obi did. Thats what we need not saving money

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by 4everGrand(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2016
zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far

I also hope we the youths are not thieving in our own little spaces.

Little thief, big thief, all na thief.

God help Nigeria.

#PeterObi loading
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Themandator: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2016
tinsel:
Obiano said he met no saving and Peter said he saved. Who do we believe?

The former if this is all he gave to the current man is only trying to be clever by half..... All what is in that paper are investment and accruals from fg that takes forever to realize..

When you declare savings it means the cash is in the bank ready to be deployed to whatever the new man needs to do urgently with cash but these are investment thst needs to be retired first with attendant cost from professionals.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by whizcartel(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2016
like play like play, this man Don start presidential campaign.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by uvalued(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Dreal11247:
Could there be any repeat of this in Nigeria? Let's always emulate good things. No wonder the state remains one of the most economically viable states in Nigeria.
i want to state-lize from *****a to Anambara State grin grin
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by lawdbreezy: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2016
zickie:
for the first time in my life, i wud ever say dis in respect to a political issue" I CONCUR"
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by odomanis: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2016
cowardSeun:
Only for the Aguleri drunkard to come and squander all the savings and resorted to fighting Mr Obi his father.

Obiano..... your father was banished from Igbariam and he relocated to Aguleri but you will be banished from Igbo land for daring to shoot and mutilate unarmed protesters.

I do not like the fight between Obi and Obiano and I blame Obiano for towing that line against a man that brought him into politics and in no small way made him what he is now, right from his days in the bank. However, you do not have the right to call him a drunk. His records and achievement in the bank and even his two years as a governor proves you wrong. Infact it has even portrayed you as a drunk yourself. YES ! Only a drunk or a mad man can call governor Obiano a drunk.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by CowHard: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2016
odomanis:

I do not like the fight between Obi and Obiano and I blame Obiano for towing that line against a man that brought him into politics and in no small way made him what he is now, right from his days in the bank. However, you do not have the right to call him a drunk. His records and achievement in the bank and even his two years as a governor proves you wrong. Infact it has even portrayed you as a drunk yourself. YES ! Only a drunk or a mad man can call governor Obiano a drunk.

You started well but went berserk halfway.
Come to upper iweka Onitsha on Christmas Eve and see your governor drink to stupor with agberos.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by KwoiZabo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
GraceInUSA:
Saw this somewhere and thought it wise to share

Gov Peter Obi quotes that set the internet on fire...

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.
The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?
When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."

-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neigbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... Ppl complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor.... I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."

♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤ PETER OBI....WORDS ON MARBLE! "

Copied!!
You did not add the most important quote to me. "you cannot settle the bill of a drunkard when he is still in the bar, you have to bring him out first 'cos he will incure more debt" _ Peter Obi. He is obviously talking about bailouts given to governors.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by NovusHomo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
FelixCulpa:

My friend, watch what you say. How dare you blaspheme the "Immaculate Conception." Mind you it was not only the Bible that gave account of it. It took centuries before it was finally declared a dogma in the church. Afterwards, the Blessed Virgin Mary herself gave the affirmation in a vision at Lourdes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernadette_Soubirous

OMG!
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Yyeske(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
cowardSeun:

You started well but went berserk halfway.
Come to upper iweka Onitsha on Christmas Eve and see your governor drink to stupor with agberos.
Did you see him yourself that night or is it a case of they said Even if a drunk, Anambrarians are still ok with him, same with Peter Obi
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by NovusHomo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Such wisdom! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre / Obasanjo Commands Parade At The Cherubim & Seraphim Church In USA (VIDEO) / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.