Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,315 members, 7,943,771 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party (29059 Views)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by IVORY2009(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
This man no dance for small?

speak in ur mother's tongue, English is no a must!
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by salabscholar01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Please you all should join me in saying a big, warm, welcome to Oshiomoles brother-in-law, Laras younger brother, i greet you sir!
grin grin lol... leave me jor cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by cydophobia(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
Somebody should please explain to me in words a drunk man can understand why Oshiomle is celebrating more than the "incoming" governor himself?

Bros please use google.com
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by kings09(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
shocked shocked shuooo. I tot u can see no wrong wit anythn APC
mrvitalis:
Why this?? What is the moral reason one have to host a party after winning an election..

Is it the 5 Million a year a Governor earns that going to make u happy?? For someone like obasaki that has made millions... See I don't get

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by soberdrunk(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
salabscholar01:
grin grin lol... leave me jor cheesy

Your excellency sir!! Its not easy to be the "first brother-in-law" of a whole Edo state, sir am loyal oooo and my company dey handle road contracts too ooo, i know there are some bad spots in Edo that need 'touch up' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by soberdrunk(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
cydophobia:

Bros please use google.com

What is his phone number?........ angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by salabscholar01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Your excellency sir!! Its not easy to be the "first brother-in-law" of a whole Edo state, sir am loyal oooo and my company dey handle road contracts too ooo, i know there are some bad spots in Edo that need 'touch up' grin grin grin
funny bro grin grin who oshomole epp? A party man, dancing for marrying a queen.. Running out of thread already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by pikapizy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
LOOTING CONTINUA , KWORRUPTION ACERTA
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Petroking: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cloth

Ginaz:
I don't mean to hate and pls it's not hatred but can someone or somebody or anything explain to me what timaya is putting on
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by MATEX30: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Adams Oshiomhole And Wife In Jubilant Mood After Obaseki’s Victory – See What They Did (Photos)

http://www.lautechnaija.com/adams-oshiomhole-wife-jubilant-mood-obasekis-victory-see/
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
kings09:
shocked shocked shuooo. I tot u can see no wrong wit anythn APC
I have and will always stand by the truth
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by nkemjacob2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Obaseki and oshiomole, pls dont be stupid celebrate my empowering people, nigeria is facing hardtimes. Useless Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by coldFLARES1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
Somebody should please explain to me in words a drunk man can understand why Oshiomle is celebrating more than the "incoming" governor himself?
By the success of his preferred candidate, he has secured a pass in the Sanctuary of the 'All Progressive Congressmen of Saints'
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't mean to hate and pls it's not hatred but can someone or somebody or anything explain to me what timaya is putting on

Meet me in my room. I will give you a vivid explanation at no monetary cost.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Jacko1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rubbish celebrities with no honor

Follow the tide.... If apga start ruling nigeria ... All of dem go be apga

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by RosaConsidine: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Could they quit celebrating and actually start planning How to develop the state over the next four years and the best ways to execute those plans?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by guiddoti: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Please you all should join me in saying a big, warm, welcome to Oshiomoles brother-in-law, Laras younger brother, i greet you sir!
be sober, bro. And, never you drunk, so soberdrunk naw grin
Truth, Osho baba is a happy man. Since you are not from Edo, you may not know what it means for Edo people. In the last 16 yrs, his government transformed Edo land compare to lucky, let's put hate apart.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Next year tax will double.....
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by granuloma: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
I weep for Edo people, they will so suffer for d nxt 4yrs with Obaseki as governor and Oshiomhole his godfather. Sorry Edo people.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by shurlermoz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ginaz:

He is wearing what he feels comfortable in. grin
Ginaz:

He is wearing what he feels comfortable in.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by livebullet(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ahahahaha.....while d Anenihs....Igbins and their boy Pastor abi na Bishop ize-iyamu are chewing grass in sorrow....Oshiobaba has proven again that all political establishments of mafian traits can be dismantled and leveled..as he has rightly done in Edo
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
No wonder he was the last performer at Warri again on Saturday and did rubbish because he was already tired. I didn't enjoy him at all.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by ArabMopol(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
vote for Obaseki is a vote for (Oshiomhole, third term...
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by ABEngine(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:

Zero probe. Thief no fit catch thief

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by President99: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
If a prophet had told me that Oshio will end the political carrier of Anenih, mr fix it right, even though he couldnt fix his ancestral home road, I would have said otherwise.
Thank God! I'm a living witness to another political era in Benin and Nigeria as a whole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Sworn In As Ondo Governor (Photos) / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.