Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,887 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Confluence Queens’ Famuditi Relishes Good Showing At Falconets Camping - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Confluence Queens’ Famuditi Relishes Good Showing At Falconets Camping (395 Views)

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Relishes AC Milan Return / "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confluence Queens’ Famuditi Relishes Good Showing At Falconets Camping by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Confluence Queens defender Famuditi has said she is motivated to impress at the national U20 women camp in her quest to make the final squad for the Fifa U20 Women’s World Cup in Papua New Guinea.

Famuditi, who one of the 30 players invited to the Falconets camp by coach Peter Dedevbo, netted the winner for the Lokoja outfit against former side Sunshine Queens and believes the goal will go a long way to boost her confidence as she joins camp the coach Peter Dedevbo’s national camp in Abuja.

She also praised her teammates for their unrelenting efforts which was later rewarded in the rescheduled encounter on Wednesday.

“I feel so great, happy and fulfilled with this victory, it was a difficult game because Sunshine Queens are a very good side with quality and experience players. Scoring in both fixtures against my state and former team gives me more joy,” Famuditi said.

“I’m glad am going to the camp full of confidence, the goal today will help me when I get to the camp, because my confidence has grown, and I will do my best to reach greater level with Falconets,” she concluded.

Re: Confluence Queens’ Famuditi Relishes Good Showing At Falconets Camping by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

closed / Barcelona Fallen To The Citizens / Http://sport365.over-blog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.