Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,389 members, 7,884,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Eno And Ekom Ukere Who Are First Class Graduates Set To Marry On The Same Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eno And Ekom Ukere Who Are First Class Graduates Set To Marry On The Same Day (830 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Reason Why You Should Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eno And Ekom Ukere Who Are First Class Graduates Set To Marry On The Same Day by Mfondear(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Eno and Ekom Ukere, who are first class graduates of the Akwa Ibom State University are set to marry the men in their lives for a passing fancy day. Eno Ukere is defined to marry Jude while twin sister Ekom Ukere is defined to marry Kuyak Michael.i am so happy because there are my school colleagues
read full gist below.....
http://234news.com/2016/10/03/twin-sisters-who-are-first-class-graduates-set-to-marry-on-the-same-day/

1 Share

Re: Eno And Ekom Ukere Who Are First Class Graduates Set To Marry On The Same Day by Oluwaplumpie(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
And this is blog-worthy because?
Re: Eno And Ekom Ukere Who Are First Class Graduates Set To Marry On The Same Day by Theoritical(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Soft girls
Re: Eno And Ekom Ukere Who Are First Class Graduates Set To Marry On The Same Day by Laveda(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hml in advance to them.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Saturday! Checkout 12 Adorable Photos Of Brides & Their Girls To Brighten.. / What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? / What You Need To Know About Love Versus Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.