Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! (2556 Views)

Get An Active U.S Virtual Credit Card And Use It To Pay Online / Global Helper Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Jethrolite(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm a strong MMM supporter but the truth is MMM is getting to peak level and like every other Ponzi scheme will disappear when they hit their target. Mavrodi is simply waiting to collect his final pay check. If that pay check is $100m, when he gets the critical mass to withdraw that money, he will set everybody in the system to PH to him. The scary thing is while we PH to people who are his conduit, we will not know but with a public registry, we can have a non interest website that flags abnormal activities like a single person getting PH of N200m daily for 3 consecutive days.

What we should do is set up a public register where people type the names of people they PH to. We can set a time like 6pm every day, the system will show the top 10 people that were logged in that day for receiving PH and how much they received but not their name. If the system sees a name that is receiving too much money, say N100m in PH, that's a very red flag.

If only we have the sense to implement this system I just described we will see it coming.

Maybe we can actually put heads together and develop this public registry. It will save people's lives and finances and should MMM start fighting the people propagating the public registry then we know it's time to warn everybody to go home with their money.

What do you guys say? I am not asking for your money but your skills. I need a PROGRAMMER, WEB DESIGNER and SOMEONE that will be kind enough to buy domain name and host it for us. Actually, one developer can do this for us. If we get to the point where this system is actually set up then we must veto logins to the website hosting account to ensure the person in charge does not receive bribe from MMM to tamper with the information that should be provided by the website.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED, MMM WILL NOT LAST FOREVER AND WE MUST BE PROACTIVE.

CC: lalasticlala, this is a public service announcement, please do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by menxer: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guy calm down nothing last forever.
Just get your share of the action while stock last.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Basildvalour(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
My only advice...

Since the scheme is shrouded in fear, better be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Jethrolite(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
menxer:
Guy calm down nothing last forever.
Just get your share of the action while stock last.
Do you know the crowd that are compounding their money? People who want to turn 100k to N1m and live like G boys. People will die when mmm finally collapses.

5 Likes

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by menxer: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jethrolite:
Do you know the crowd that are compounding their money? People who want to turn 100k to N1m and live like G boys. People will die when mmm finally collapses.

Guy calm down.

Shebi your money no follow?
Have you read the disclaimer on MMM site, and a phrase that said you shouldn't be greedy?

Don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by tolexy007(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
So how did u know all this?
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by tolexy007(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Jethrolite(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Meklex:
MMM is safe when you use your spare more... I referred someone and he wanted to donate 1 million, I advised him against it(even though I will get 100k from referring him).
Greediness is not good anywhere, mmm, business, etc.
If you want to participate in mmm use only your spare money(don't use your school fees, don't use your capital).
I started with 50k and got extra 21k and I have been using the 21k every till date... Don't get greedy and want everything at once... You can contact me if you want to register, I speak with top mmm guiders who disseminates effective info to me from time to time and as of today mmm has hit 1million participants.
Remember: your spare money
This your way is really cool. December this year I'm rounding up with mmm because something will happen next year. When MMM is folding up even the guiders won't know.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by CuteTj(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
@ Jethrolite, so na MMM you go use our money (BOI/YES) do?
You have been nabbed and you have a case to answer.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Jethrolite(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
CuteTj:
@ Jethrolite, so na MMM you go use our money (BOI/YES) do?

You have been nabbed and you have a case to answer.
Lol, which money? I never even reach Lagos self you de talk of money. Shey una de leave that thread to die.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by CuteTj(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Jethrolite:
Lol, which money? I never even reach Lagos self you de talk of money. Shey una de leave that thread to die.
I mean when you collect the money in January next year na...

As for that thread, I always spy on it once in a while hoping to see a new post but nothing new. I even now have to search page 3 of the Business pages before I can access it. What a shame!

But it's understandable and therefore I'm not suprised, the programme has taken its toll on people, some have other things doing and may not be able to keep up commenting on it. If anybody has a question, he/she can mention who he/she wants a reply from and I'm sure they will oblige them their request.

Nothing lasts forever. Let the online training end or let their be a cohort 3 and you will see how people will flood the thread again.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Jethrolite(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
CuteTj:

I mean when you collect the money in January next year na...

As for that thread, I always spy on it once in a while hoping to see a new post but nothing new. I even now have to search page 3 of the Business pages before I can access it. What a shame!

But it's understandable and therefore I'm not suprised, the programme has taken its toll on people, some have other things doing and may not be able to keep up commenting on it. If anybody has a question, he/she can mention who he/she wants a reply from and I'm sure they will oblige them their request.

Nothing lasts forever. Let the online training end or let their be a cohort 3 and you will see how people will flood the thread again.
Lol, once I get paid in December I'm not putting any sum in mmm again unless it's money I made from mmm. My business is fully online and I want to engage in serious online marketing. None of BOI money is going into MMM.

Have you done today's course?

I didn't get what you said about only being able to access page 3.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by KingPoult: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Deadly Disclaimer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by budosky(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin angry
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jethrolite:
Lol, once I get paid in December I'm not putting any sum in mmm again unless it's money I made from mmm. My business is fully online and I want to engage in serious online marketing. None of BOI money is going into MMM.

Have you done today's course?

I didn't get what you said about only being able to access page 3.
I need an up to date digital marketing course or material. Do you have any? I also need to do serious online marketing.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Jethrolite(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

I need an up to date digital marketing course or material. Do you have any? I also need to do serious online marketing.
Didn't you do the market targeting, Segmentation and positioning course, what more do you want?
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by hablink: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yes MMM will crash but not this year. Ppl will tend to gh this coming December but it still won't crash.
Heard of Lara? It's the perfect replacement for MMM.

Check my signature.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by motherfucker: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
funny people.
Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op and other mmm participants, Your red flag starts like this ;
1. Accounts get frozen for seven days before you can withdraw, this means you are asked to provide help just 7 days after you pledged to give help.
2. Accounts get frozen further to 2weeks before you can withdraw, meaning you are asked to provided help the first or second day you pledged to give help.
3. Mavros drop from 30% to 20%
4. Drops further to 10%
If you notice this happen and you still decide to continue you are on your own. Funny enough some people will see this signs and still continue grin

1 Like

Re: Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
grossintel:
Op and other mmm participants, Your red flag starts like this ;
1. Accounts get frozen for seven days before you can withdraw, this means you are asked to provide help just 7 days after you pledged to give help.
2. Accounts get frozen further to 2weeks before you can withdraw, meaning you are asked to provided help the first or second day you pledged to give help.
3. Mavros drop from 30% to 20%
4. Drops further to 10%
If you notice this happen and you still decide to continue you are on your own. Funny enough some people will see this signs and still continue grin
very nice, I will implore all to look out for that but for the meantime enjoy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paid Advertising Viewing System! Legit / Copac Ltd -alabukun Maker / We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.