Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Startup Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Startup Problem (611 Views)

How To Make Computer Welcome You With A Voice Message On Startup. / Make Your Computer Welcome U, By Saying Ur Name On Startup / Hp Compaq 6735s Startup Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startup Problem by hop2222: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
Guyz, my system suddenly stop booting, once u press the power botton the first screen comes up with the acer logo and stop(I change the RAM and HDD) same problem still remain any solution.
Re: Startup Problem by DualCore1: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
wait, break it down. it freezes at the acer logo screen? or it shows a blank screen after the acer screen?
Re: Startup Problem by manodogu(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2009
Once u press the power botton the system display the acer and stop, the logo is still on let me call it freeze
Re: Startup Problem by deji2009(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
Once u press the power botton the system display the acer and stop, the logo is still on let me call it freeze

trun it off please back on again then keep pressing f8 on your kb you"ll see adv boot option highlight safe mode and press enter. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Repair Your Laptop And Desktop Computers! / Get Free Web Advice / Does Anyone Have The Driver Hp Laserjet 3015 Printer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.