Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,414 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller (1277 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) / Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Calling Nigeria a den of thieves might sound as an insult, but honestly the rate at which most Nigerians are useless is quite alarming. Most Nigerians right from the oldest adult to the youngest teenager are criminals waiting to be caught.

When I see people complaining of how they were deceived into voting lunatics, ex-convicts and known criminals into sensitive offices in Nigeria, I just laugh at them because the aforementioned set of people constitute 70% of Nigeria's population, so the probability of electing honest individuals into public offices is very slim.

As a young entrepreneur in Nigeria, it's either you're scammed by your colleague, your pastor, your supposed business partners, a close friend or a fellow Nigerian you might have deemed harmless.

The real purpose of this article is to expose a serial Scammer known as YAKUBU DAGAUDA ISAH.
Mr YAKUBU DAGAUDA ISAH is a serial Scammer, he claims to be a Data Reseller. Data resellers claim to buy data in bulk then resell at a cheaper rate. But the said Mr YAKUBU does not buy any data in bulk as I have come to understand. Him and his cohorts are into the business of sweet talking their victims into sending money to their Bank account with the intention of getting cheap Data bundle only to abscond afterwards.

What really happened?

Read the full story here: [redacted]

Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
The Scammer's full details

Full name: Yakubu Dagauda Isah
Phone Number: +2349092943517
Bank Name: Access bank
Bank Account Number: 0711351556

Cc lalasticlala , OAM4J, Mynd44, please let's make this fraudster popular
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by passyhansome(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Too bad lost $100 to one cursed creature too two weeks ago in the name of binary, God will deal with them.
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2016
This is serious, I almost fall for this fraudsters when I saw their adverts were placed here in Nairaland. My divided mind saved me!
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Mustack: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Mr man you're right thou but I have business with many of them here and it turn out to be ligit.
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by olumaxi(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Ok...u av also been duped of #100
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
olumaxi:
Ok...u av also been duped of #100

#1000, Bro. And he's still out there duping many people
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Another victim just sent this to me:

Hello
That Data reseller guy is a scammer...
I paid him 1k yesterday to send me data and he blocked me after making payments
His number is 09092943517

don't join his group

Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Funny how we let crime flourish in Nigeria.
Re: SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller by tamzy123(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
I just fell for this fool few min ago before I saw this. But it's just 1k.. #lol. my alfa is handling the issue. I will be the last person he will scam. He should have begged me for 50k and I will joyfully give him than to scam me for 500naira. Water go soon dry for his body and d go find his corps for road side

(1) (Reply)

Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide / Riot In Bwari Abuja Now / 2 Guys Pressing 2 Ladies Boobs On Stage Seriously (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.