Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,616 members, 7,930,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:32 AM

<<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> (2451 Views)

197,050 Qualified Candidates Denied Admission In Seven Universities / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / 5000 Each For 5 Lucky Members From This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
falcon01:
only God will punish your wicked soul. i knee you were suspecting me for trying to help you wicked and useless thing you have no idea what I've done for you I've been viewing Nairaland since 2009 and i registered 2014 and i have never scammed anybody i don't have any idea on how to do it i don't even have any online transaction i do i don't even do anything of that nature am just a regular internet person and you are here suspecting me i knew since from the day i sent you a wrong emoji and you did not reply i knew something is happening. why will i scam you and chat with you again. mcheeeew ALLAH ya isa tsakanina da kai wicked person.

by the way i don't have an account with that number and i can boldly post it here 08060939136

only God knows how SSS found a number that has no bank account mcheeeeew

all i knw is guys beware of d people i mentioned dont b fooled weda u registered 2000 or 1990
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by falcon01: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2016
salamudeen:

all i knw is guys beware of d people i mentioned dont b fooled weda u registered 2000 or 1990

na you sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About The Secretive Cobra Pearl? / Strange Beast Killed @ Madonna University..... / Does University Of Abuja Study Geology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.