Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

She Changed Overnight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Changed Overnight (1136 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / Can You Marry A Call Girl If She Changed Her Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Changed Overnight by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Im a final year student....Last week I started noticing slight changes in my girlfriend of 2years, this is a girl that normally call at least twice a day .Since then she barely picks her call and doesn't call back. So I chatted her Yesternight and she told me that she travelled home that her phone got damaged and bla bla bla....
Today this evening while coming from where I do my part-time work I decided to branch the campus and study for 1hour only for me to see her in a Compromising position with the guy she once introduced to me as her best friend. And my closest course mate was who I see like a broda to me was there laughing all along with them ..I approached her and she was just mumbling words , so I left immediately... I feel betrayed most especially by my friend. I just could'nt concentrate, and I've been making mistakes through out this evening to the extent of misplacing my phone I bought last week...I've decided to move on but I just feel betrayed....
Pls persons who have been through the same experience should render Advices
I highly appreciate . Thanks in Advance.
Re: She Changed Overnight by tosine25: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Bro, free you mind from their side....the only way for you to get over dz is to be successful in life. Trust me, she will come back begging....

2 Likes

Re: She Changed Overnight by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2016
a best friend that's a guy.... well with such friendship sometimes people get dumped

1 Like

Re: She Changed Overnight by 2dice01: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2016
how many times will i say diss girls wanna have fun
She is dating you doesnt mean she cant/wont date other guys
As a guy always have dem girl in your roaster plenty so when one fvckup instead of you having headache you smile and relegate her then upgrade others..
Meet more girls
Hangout
Dates
You wont even care if you cash cheesy dem fvcking

1 Like

Re: She Changed Overnight by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2016
Simply move on
Re: She Changed Overnight by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2016
2dice01:
how many times will i say diss girls wanna have fun
She is dating you doesnt mean she cant/wont date other guys
As a guy always have dem girl in your roaster plenty so when one fvckup instead of you having headache you smile and relegate her then upgrade others..
Meet more girls
Hangout
Dates
You wont even care if you cash cheesy dem fvcking

Thanks....
Lesson learnt:Trust Nobody
Re: She Changed Overnight by solbinho: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Don't wait for her to come begging, just move on bro
Re: She Changed Overnight by dacovajnr: 12:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Bro..just move on..should you dwell on the event that took place you'd end up being Miserable and psychologically disturbed...not Hearsay but Story of my life..similar to urz but yet to get over it so just tryna move on..These Hoes Aint Loyal
Re: She Changed Overnight by 2dice01: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2016
praiseoski:

Thanks.... Lesson learnt:Trust Nobody
exactly trust only God
Re: She Changed Overnight by firstking01(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Abeg stop crying foul and move on.
Re: She Changed Overnight by LorDBolton(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Smh 4 the OP, you misplaced a new phone cos u were brooding over a slut? U must be the son of a "big man"

As for ur friend it's best u give d niqqa double spacing, do normal hailings but never engage d dude again cos na those type dey poison person (experience)

As for the girl if she comes back begging fvck her in the *ss... no one will tell her that you ain't in love anymore.
Re: She Changed Overnight by dave4rella(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
She will come. Begging,accept her and break up with her in your mind! F**k her untill your tired and move on

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Explain What Is Going On Here? (photo) / Now I Regret Getting Married To This Man – Stephanie / You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.