Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,567 members, 7,921,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Let Us Demystify Death. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Demystify Death. (860 Views)

Let Us Go Back To The 90's Using Pictures / Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Demystify Death. by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
Death is one thing that remains a mystery to mankind right from creation, though many have tried in their own ways to demystify death, the more they tried the more it becomes a mystery, the more answers are given the more people ask questions about death. Some few things are known to man about the creation of the world, how a child is conceived,how he grows in the womb,what happens to him while in the womb and how many months he is expected to stay in the womb before delivery, little or nothing is known about death, by this i mean,

1, How does death creep in to snatch lives out of people?

2, Does it hover round its victim before striking?

3,Do people have premonition of death before its arrival?How do they know this?Is it true they see things before they finally kick the bucket? If yes what do they see?

4,What happens immediately a man dies?

5,At what point does the soul leaves the body? is it immediately the heart stops beating?

6, Where does the soul go when it leaves the body?

7,Is it true that their spirit hang around the house until they are finally buried?

8,Is it true that they see what everyone does/say while their spirit hang around the house?

9,How do they feel seeing/hearing all these things?

10,How do they feel when their body is being taken to the mortuary?

11,What happens to them in the mortuary?

12,Is it true that dead people interact with one another in the mortuary and in the burial ground?

13,Do they in any way influence people in making decisions on how they would be buried? i.e the kind of casket to be used for them, clothes that would be used for their burial,place and spot they would be buried e.t.c?

14,Is it true that their spirit hang around to see how they are being buried/what happens at the burial ground?

15,How do they feel when their funeral rites are being performed?

16,How long does a body that is not embalmed stay in the grave before it bursts?

These are some mysteries that surround death, that i would like us to discuss and demystify. Please i beg you don,t ask me to go to google or any of those sites, i know about them before coming here.

I would like you to please tell me what you know, have heard, have read, or personal experience{s} about death. Death no doubt is a mystery, but it can be demystified, so Nairalanders let,s do it.

(1) (Reply)

The Priesthood Of Melchisedec / If Told That This Is Your Last Day On Earth, How Would You Spend It? / Do You Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.