Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... (2093 Views)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2016
grin funny religious folk!

4 Likes

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe

Posthumous benefit is all they have to offer

Every other acclaimed benefit of theirs isn't restricted to one religion, even atheists enjoy those benefits

Fear of the unknown is all they're clinging on, that's its only life wire

3 Likes

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by DeSepiero(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
That's more of a threat than a proof.
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by zzzzy: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2016
But I'm thinking, who said that was the proof
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2016
DeSepiero:
That's more of a threat than a proof.

2 Likes

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2016
zzzzy:
But I'm thinking, who said that was the proof
You have a better one than this?
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by zzzzy: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2016
^^That isn't the answer to my question
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2016
zzzzy:
^^That isn't the answer to my question

There are many such on Nairaland

I remember at least 2 people use that line (Honourhim and Anas09/Analice107)

analice107:

Lolzz. Then why are you here talking about it?

I don't believe in Pink Unicorns so, am never here talking about them. For you to talk about it means you don't really believe your beliefs.

Wait, lets die and find out, but be rest assured that if you have believed a lie, hmmmmmmmm. You'd ve no one to blame.

There are many more people who've used it but can't remember all
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by felixomor: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2016
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
felixomor:
cool
God doesnt exist but Religion does n religion is harmfull! And i need my freedom from religion!

2 Likes

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by Anas09: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

There are many such on Nairaland

I remember at least 2 people use that line (Honourhim and Anas09/Analice107)

There are many more people who've used it but can't remember all
When i said i was done responding to you, you thought i was joking right?
You are done.
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:
When i said i was done responding to you, you thought i was joking right? You are done.
Lol anas baby how u day?
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by felixomor: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

God doesnt exist but Religion does n religion is harmfull! And i need my freedom from religion!

God doesnt exist yet u "Hate him'

Hehehe, logic of the year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by honourhim: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2016
felixomor:
cool

I pity the miserable life of an average nairaland atheists who spend their "valuable" time discussing what they consider as "invaluable".
It's quite a shame on them.

We can see how they shit in their pants each time Christians request for a separate section here.
If i was an atheist i wont spend my time in what i consider invaluable. Even as a Christian i can't imagine wasting my time talking about islam or other religions that i dont have value for. I dont even visit muslim section here. I dont even remember that such a section exist here. I no get that kind time.
Honestly, the average nairaland atheist is pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by hopefulLandlord: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

When i said i was done responding to you, you thought i was joking right?
You are done.

First off, I wasn't talking to you, I talked "about" you to someone else

Secondly, you've quoted me many times after you said you ain't talking to me again, the last time you did was below

honourhim:

And if you die and discover that you have deceived yourself and are actually in hell fire, what will you do?

hopefulLandlord:

nah, when I die, I stay dead; maybe you might find yourself in that hell fire since you believe in it so much

why not go die in battle so that Odin can grant you entry into Valhalla?

Then you quickly pokenosed into the conversation by replying me with the below

analice107:

You spoke like a Child here.

For the neutrals who might think I'm making this up, kindly go to this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3353173/losing-fear-death-unbeliever-christianity#49424540 she quoted me on September 17th 2016

She said the below on August 22

Anas09:

Said am done with you. Now, move on.

Proof: https://www.nairaland.com/3261481/atheists-lagos-worldwide-come-witness/13#48710140

So in summary, you said you weren't talking to me again on August 22, you last quoted me on Sept 17th when I wasn't even talking to you and that's almost one month after you said you weren't talking to me again

Now kindly stay consistent by not quoting me again and stop desperately searching for my attention

Thanks for your cooperation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by hopefulLandlord: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2016
felixomor:

Stupidity of theists

1 Like

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2016
felixomor:

I need my freedom from Religion if u have noting reasonable to say get the f**k out!
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by Anas09: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol anas baby how u day?
I dey dear. How has the business of hating God going? I hope you are doing a good job of it grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I need my freedom from Religion if u have noting reasonable to say get the f**k out!

1 Like

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2016
honourhim:

I pity the miserable life of an average nairaland atheists who spend their "valuable" time discussing what they consider as "invaluable".
It's quite a shame on them.
I need my freedom from religion!

We can see how they shit in their pants each time Christians request for a separate section here.
If i was an atheist i wont spend my time in what i consider invaluable. Even as a Christian i can't imagine wasting my time talking about islam or other religions that i dont have value for. I dont even visit muslim section here. I dont even remember that such a section exist here. I no get that kind time.
Honestly, the average nairaland atheist is pathetic.

Tell this to winner01/truthman2012!
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

I dey dear. How has the business of hating God going? I hope you are doing a good job of it grin grin grin
Yes o and how is the business of loving an Imaginary being going? I hope its not getting u too deluded
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Now kindly stay consistent by not quoting me again and stop desperately searching for my attention

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by felixomor: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Stupidity of theists

#Typical......

1 Like

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2016
felixomor:

#Typical......
Because of ur stupidity
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by felixomor: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Because of ur stupidity

[size=15pt] Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.[/size]

cool
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2016
felixomor:

[size=15pt] Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.[/size]

cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by Anas09: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yes o and how is the business of loving an Imaginary being going? I hope its not getting u too deluded

Its going very well. If he were imaginary, i wouldnt have known about you. He told me about you and here you are. Isn't that amazing?

1 Like

Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

Its going very well. If he were imaginary, i wouldnt have known about you. He told me about you and here you are. Isn't that amazing?
grin pls what did he tell u about me? I wanna know (in flavors voice)
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by raphieMontella: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I need my freedom from religion!
Tell this to winner01/truthman2012!
malvisguy212 also
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by EyeHateGod: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
raphieMontella:
malvisguy212 also
How many account this Nigga get?
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

First off, I wasn't talking to you, I talked "about" you to someone else

Secondly, you've quoted me many times after you said you ain't talking to me again, the last time you did was below

Then you quickly pokenosed into the conversation by replying me with the below

For the neutrals who might think I'm making this up, kindly go to this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3353173/losing-fear-death-unbeliever-christianity#49424540 she quoted me on September 17th 2016

She said the below on August 22

Proof: https://www.nairaland.com/3261481/atheists-lagos-worldwide-come-witness/13#48710140

So in summary, you said you weren't talking to me again on August 22, you last quoted me on Sept 17th when I wasn't even talking to you and that's almost one month after you said you weren't talking to me again

Bros, woman dey follow you talk and you no happy? I am so jealous.
Re: And The Best Proof for God Existence Is... by honourhim: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Bros, woman dey follow you talk and you no happy? I am so jealous.

grin grin see your mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday Today (photo) / Catholic Priest Caught Half Nude Swimming With His Female Church Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.