Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,181 members, 7,913,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? (43793 Views)

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Depe(f): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pleases, anyone wit info abt d recruitment

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by adeblezen: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
NextGovernor:

Are you a graduate? What is the meaning of "more worst" ? Next time remove that "more" becos is of no use since u have used "worst"

Sorry.....l saw this late....Need to reply u.....Firstly...thanks for the correction..,..I am an Engineering Graduate.... N I use English Language to communicate.....Hope u understand the message I tried to past across.....?....If yes, thank God.....I reserve other comment...........
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by noordean(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
adeblezen:

Sorry.....l saw this late....Need to reply u.....Firstly...thanks for the correction..,..I am an Engineering Graduate.... N I use English Language to communicate.....Hope u understand the message I tried to past across.....?....If yes, thank God.....I reserve other comment...........
You are an engineering graduate is not an excuse. You should have known that from secondary school. Just thank the guy, because he just taught you something new. No one knows it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.