Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). (5046 Views)

Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? / Top 10 Richest Nigerian Actresses (sept 2017) / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Nollywood is one of the fastest growing film industries ranking as the third most valuable film industry worldwide. In terms of the number of films produced in a year, it’s more than 2400 productions places it ahead of Hollywood but behind Bollywood.

The quality of films has also improved drastically. The Nollywood industry has record a lot of success stories and still counting. These actresses have got talent, beauty and brains.

Below is some of the richest, most successful and highest paid Nollywood actresses. Their estimated earnings include endorsements, and other businesses they have been involved in over the past years.

READ ALSO: 10 Things Women Finds Attractive In A Man
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2016
1. Monalisa Chinda- N200 million.

She is a talented actress, a hard working producer, and a very popular media personality. Mona is one of the richest actresses in the Nigerian Nollywood who have paid her dues over the years.She won the Best Actress in the Afro Hollywood Award 2009 at the Monte Carlo Television Festival and was nominated in 2010 for a Best Actress in a drama series at the Terracotta TV and Film Awards.

READ ALSO:How To Know If Your Spouse Is Cheating Or Not!

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2016
2. Patience Ozokwor- #355 million

Patience Ozokwor is by far one of the most popular female actress in Nigeria. She is also one of the most decorated, having won several awards such as: Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards, Lifetime Achievement Awards in Cinema, etc. Patience Ozokwor is said to be Nkem Owo’s sibling and has featured in more movies than any other actresses in the Nigerian Nollywood history. She is also a musician and fashion design shop owner among other businesses. She is worth N355 million.

READ ALSO: 4 Key Points To Know Before Engaging In Any Business

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2016
3. Rita Dominic- N950 million.

Rita Uchenna Dominic is from a Royal family in Abo Mbaise, Imo State. She started acting since she was a child and has starred in over 100 movies till date. Rita is one of the highest paid actresses in Nollywood and a producer. In 2012, she produced the awards winning movie “The Meeting” a romantic comedy drama which became a blockbuster in the Nigerian box office. This ultimately put her in this position as the richest Nollywood actress, raising her net worth to a whooping N950 million.

READ ALSO: 10 Characteristics Of A Flawless Woman

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2016
4. Uche Jombo- N301 million

Uche Jombo who recently got married to her Mexican boyfriend is one of the most popular Nollywood actress who have been around for a long time. She is a producer and Globacom Ambassador and have been nominated for the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In Leading Role. She produced Nollywood Hustlers, Damages and Holding Hope. She is still very active in the industry, producing and directing movies. Her net worth is N301 million and still growing.

READ ALSO:10 Reasons We Should Avoid Sex Before Marriage.

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2016
5. Ini Edo- N420 million.

One of the sexiest actresses in the Nigerian Nollywood and one of the top five richest Nigerian actresses. She has featured in well over 200 movies (one of the highest in the industry) and won awards. She is a winner of the 2013 Nafca award for best supporting actress. Late last year, she bought a mansion in Lekki area worth over N50 million and a Mercedes G-Wagon worth N30 million naira. She is one of the highest paid actresses in Nollywood.

READ MORE:How To Win A Girl's Heart.

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2016
6. Kate Henshaw- N250 million.

She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2008. Kate Henshaw is a popular face in TV advertisements with Lagos Government and talent shows. She is the current face of Onga and earn a reasonable sum advertising and promoting the brand. With over 40 movie roles to her credit, Kate is one of the top 20 richest Nigerian Nollywood actresses with estimated net worth of N250 million.

READ MORE:How To Know He's Cheating.

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2016
7. Funke Akindele- N510 million

Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele (Jenifer) is one of the most popular actress of Yoruba decent. In 2009 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role following her role following her role in Jenifer. Funke is a actress to reckon with in Nollywood and one of the highest paid and the most entertaining actress in the industry.

READ ALSO:10 Good Food You Need For Breakfast!

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2016
8. Mercy Johnson- N600 million

Mercy is from Kogi state and probably the only popular actress ever come of that region. She has appeared in over 60 movies but one of her best is “Dumebi” which landed her the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2013, maiden edition. She is one of the finest in Nollywood, her very sexy appeal and her acting talent are among the things going for her.

READ ALSO:How To Excel In A Relationship Even During Hard Times!

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2016
9. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde- N550 million

Omotola is one of the Nollywood poster girl and has featured in many movies and won several awards. In 2005, she won the Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Best Actress in a Supporting Role, plus hosts of other awards and recognitions. She has a massive social media followership with more than a million followers on Facebook. Her net worth is put at N550 million.

READ ALSO:How To Be The Ladies Man!

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
10. Genevieve Nnaji- N850 million

Genevieve Nnaji has seen it all in the Nollywood. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005. Honored with Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contribution to Nollywood. Became the “Face of Lux” in Nigeria in a highly lucrative sponsorship deal. The official “Face of MUD” in Nigeria. The owner of St. Genevieve clothing line. Sponsorship deals with Amstel Malta, Etisalat, Jumia, etc.

READ ALSO:How To Know She's Falling For You!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to use my signature for relationships, health and wealth issues...
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy.. Do The Needful please...

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by Authoreety: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Those figures though..... I'm not understanding o embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Authoreety:
Those figures though..... I'm not understanding o embarassed
LOL you're not understanding what??
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2016
No comment
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Where are the likes of Stephanie Okereke,Stella Damasus,Ngozi Ezeonu,etc?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2016
muyoge:
Where are the likes of Stephanie Okereke,Stella Damasus,Ngozi Ezeonu,etc?
Lolz that's not all the celebrities oo
Top 5 only...
Shaa naa naij results
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
200 views no much comment
The Gods are angry oo
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by nuelzy: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
tell u what... all these actress ain't worth up to that amount... forget pretence!!!

save for their secret prostitution..... and for married ones... allowance from the husband...

Reasons why i love linda ikeji to d bone...

totally self made

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by Wizvicky(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
My two mbaise sisters really representing country5.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by jacksonPolloc(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
u need to see the face I had when I saw Geniveve's flat books..mtchew

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by veekid(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Believe this news at your own peril

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
nuelzy:
tell u what... all these actress ain't worth up to that amount... forget pretence!!!

save for their secret prostitution..... and for married ones... allowance from the husband...

Reasons why i love linda ikeji to d bone...

totally self made
Lolz Linda source of income is still being doubted by many Nigerians...
Those are old Naija stars you know m.
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wizvicky:
My two mbaise sisters really representing country5.
tongue
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
jacksonPolloc:
u need to see the face I had when I saw Geniveve's flat books..mtchew
Lolz
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hope you guys are reading other of my topics
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Don't just view please comment...
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
I think mama g has upto her worth
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lies,lies,lies. They ain't that rich
Genevive's twins don fall at last

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Lies,lies,lies. They ain't that rich
Genevive's twins don fall at last
Lolz she just bought house in banana island (abeq Na lie ooh)...
Amonq all which do you think is true??
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz she just bought house in banana island (abeq Na lie ooh)...
Amonq all which do you think is true??
none. These celebs are also managing,they live fake lives a lot. Genvive may worth hundreds of millions but not close to 850m
Re: 10 Most Richest Nigerian Actress....(MUST SEE). by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
none. These celebs are also managing,they live fake lives a lot. Genvive may worth hundreds of millions but not close to 850m
Lolz she's one of the oldest stars I know...
I think she might have blown...
What will you say if Linda Ikeji was on the list??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Dances Pantless In A Net Outfit / “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, / My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.