Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing. (1685 Views)

Toyota Rav 4 Brain Box Issue / About Brain Box Reprogamming. / How Much Does Lexus Gx470 ECU (brain Box) Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing. by francotorti(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
It was a very sad incident that occur in the mid-night of saturday 1st of October which happens to mark the independence day of Nigeria.
Some bad boys at Addo Road, Ajah broke the back window of my Toyota corolla and made away with THE BRAIN BOX, THE WINDOW PUSH BUTTONS AND MY BLACK SUIT inside my car.

Should I blame this on the Economic Recession?
Or should we blame it on the President for not providing jobs for the youths?
Or should we blame our parent for not providing a sound education for their children because boys are not smiling and it's really very sad.
In fact, may the looters meet their end and be made to face justice.
Tomorrow we will say God bless Nigeria....how long should we wait or pray or even hope for a miracle to transform our colour from Black to Grey?
They could not steal the car because it has security and I locked the stirring which I think made them decided to adapt plan B.
May their sins engrave them base on their action because I know my lord liveth and he gats my back.

Re: My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enjoy this special offer from Mutual Benefits Assurance plc. Its our customer's week. Motor Comprehensive insurance is now 2.75%. Kindly grab this juicy offer . Offer last this Friday 7/10/2016. Call 08066107869 for more information. Kindly broadcast pls.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing. by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
2 of my neighbors corolla was also broken into within 1 week and same thing brain box and window push button was stolen.

I think corolla is now been target by criminals.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing. by francotorti(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Not just corolla, i even hear they usually operates on Lexus jeep 300, 350 etc, Toyota highlanders, pilot and toyata saloon cars.

How much will they benefit from all this kind of cheap life style.

Anyway, we are watching.

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad/failing AC Compressor. / I Need A Transmission (gear) Expert In Ibadan. / Sulfation: Major Cause Of Early Car Battery Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.