Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,473 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ (656 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped / Bobrisky Recounts How A Man Sexually Harassed Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ by Hackportal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2016

Nigerian actor, Nonso Diobi was left terribly embarrassed after a woman called him names and grabbed him for ‘che*ting’ on his wife. He said today has turned out to be the most embarrassing day of his life.
The actor who took to Instagram to reveal that the woman had embarrassed for ‘beating’ his wife and che*ting on her. However, the annoying part is that the woman embarrassed the actor after watching a film titled ‘Stolen Wife’ in which the incident happened.
See how Diobi narrated the incident on his Instagram.

He wrote:
“Had the most embarrassing day of my life today. I came out from a mall and met this woman standing beside my car, I thought she was waiting for someone else not knowing I was the one she was waiting for.
“The next second, she grabbed me and started shouting and calling me a “wife beater” asking me why I’ve been beating my wife and yet che*ting on her. I was confused and tried to calm her down, she was already creating a scene, it took me a while before I realized she was actually talking about a new MOVIE I did titled “Stolen Wife”.
“I wanted to laugh, but the seriousness of the issue just seized the laughter; people that came by were laughing after they also realized what happened so they explained to the woman that it was just a movie…. Today was just something else.”

Source: http://www.tipnaija.com/oh-no-popular-nigerian-actor-embarrassed-by-woman-at-a-mall-for-cheting-on-his-wife/
Re: Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ by ring7(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Irrelevant, he need publicity stunt ,this guy no Dee game again nah
Re: Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ by xendra: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol.. I heard they almost burnt suzana to death sometime ago for being a wicked witch. very funny
Re: Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ by Perfecttouch(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mr nonso,.we know this is a publicity stunt or u mean to say nobody had a phone when the whole incident was happening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actor Embarrassed By Woman At A Mall For ‘che*ting On His Wife’ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
That woman madness don hit 90%..na to enter Street remain grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Senator's Epic Reply To A Student. (pic) / Kim Kardashian Sues Website Over Claims She Faked Paris Robbery / #MTVMAMA2016: Wizkid Takes Over From Davido As Best Male Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.