Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

True Story : How He Almost Raped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story : How He Almost Raped Me (1535 Views)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story : How He Almost Raped Me by loadedvibes: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
They say if a friend wants to kill you, he does it faster than an enemy. Well, that's an undiluted truth. I learnt that lesson the hard way and I would want you to also learn from my experience.

I was in school that evening when this 41 years old family member of mine called me up. He was running a master's degree in my school and wanted to catch up with his "smallie". I was really bored in my hostel and was so happy to go out and see this uncle.

He came to pick me from my hostel and we exchanged pleasantries. He asked if I was hungry and I embraced the invitation (noticed over time that my stomach is always putting me in trouble). We went to the school's canteen but there was really no good food so he suggested we go out of school. I actually wouldn't go out of school by 7:30pm with just any body but because he was an elderly family friend, I sailed along in his Toyota Corolla.

We got to a nearby restaurant and he said he didn't like their food, that the last time he went there the food was stale. He also suggested we move further from school and head close to his house that they sell good food in his area.....KEEP READING BELOW
http://www.ericadianas.com/2016/10/how-he-almost-raped-me.html?m=1

Re: True Story : How He Almost Raped Me by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Make una keep reading o, make I checked wetin Tinubu dey do
Re: True Story : How He Almost Raped Me by monkytail(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
LA click LA become worst than buhari .mtcheww
Re: True Story : How He Almost Raped Me by loadedvibes: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
monkytail:
LA click LA become worst than buhari
.mtcheww

Speak English na
Re: True Story : How He Almost Raped Me by ericadianas(f): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Nice
Re: True Story : How He Almost Raped Me by loadedvibes: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good evening all

(1) (Reply)

Monday Night RAW / okay / Poll:true Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.