Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,646 members, 7,979,191 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured (22059 Views)

Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by yemmight(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=GoggleB post=49917099]This party is just out of it..

The party is just fool of idiots and Stoopid leaders..

APC is finished..[/quote

APC is finished? They just buried PDP in Edo last time I checked.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by ayokellany: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
GoggleB:
This party is just out of it..

APC is finished..

No wonder you have been up n about on NL all week long. It is rather disappointing NL now authorize lunatics of all manners of stupidity and absurdity to fool guilble Nigerians on this forum.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by passionate88: 1:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Plasmbob1:

Try to be sensible.. We all know Nigerian police are cowards even before Buhari came into power. Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning.
but they've never been known to run away from rioters
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by DeYoungJoe(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Hunger is very bad. I weep 4 the youths of my country, youths, let us ask ourselves this question
where are the children of this politicians? probably abroad enjoying.

Let us embrace peace,
pray for good leaders who has d interest of youth at heart,
reject any form of thuggery. let us be our brodas' keeper and Nigerians ll smile again

may God help us
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Xano(m): 3:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Simolo98:

It was gathered that some policemen, men of the National Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, and journalists ran for their lives.
The security personnel had to stay about 200 meters away from the party secretariat in order to escape the dangerous weapons used by the rival groups.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/04/scores-injured-abraham-akeredolus-supporters-clash-akure/

Interesting. Those who meant to maintain law and order(keep peace), are ran for their lives.
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Ugene kwenu will not like this
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by back2sender: 5:24am On Oct 05, 2016
emvico:
cry when will our youths learn? when will they stop fighting each other because of those useless polithiefcians?. these men don't care about us. all they want is money money money. promising what they cannot accomplish. pls lets leave them alone with their greed and wickedness. tell your brothers, sisters and loved ones to stop fighting for those criminals pls. like and share if you agree with me so that others can read and it also and stay away from them.
Just 2,000 they sold their birthright.
Well they are still better than the ones here on nairaland, who has sold thier life out to polithiefcians for 5mb. IPOB n Fedora cap republic people r good examples

1 Like

Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by back2sender: 5:25am On Oct 05, 2016
geometry87:
HAVE YOU HEARD OF MMM

NIGERIA?
WE ARE PRESENTLY EXPERIENCING

RECCESSION IN NIGERIA. PRICE OF

COMMODITIES IS VERY HIGH.
MMM NIGERIA WILL GIVE YOU A

LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO

CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL CRISIS.
JOIN MMM NIGERIA TODAY AND I

BET YOU, YOUR LIVE WILL

CHANGE WITHIN 2MONTHS.
MMM is a community of people

helping each other with their

spare money. It's not a company

and there is no investment, we

only provide help to one another.
To know more kindly follow the

link: http:///?

i=osasigho4luv@yahoo.com
You can send me a WhatsApp

message via +2348067848759
http://
My video of testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28TG7-cxDhA

LONG LIVE MMM
MMM IS A FRAUD.
which service or PRODUCT can you tie to it?
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by wizzlyd(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2016
EDO and 2000 Naira are like 5 and 6 Pls someone help me with that picture
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2016
GoggleB:
This party is just out of it..

APC is finished..

who constitutes a party if not Nigerians? we have a habit of blaming leaders, Politicians etc for the countries woes but is it Akeredolu rioting in the streets? is it Abraham? is it Buhari? is it Tinubu? it's people like you and I. The real problem with Nigeria are ordinary Nigerians!!!

Nigerians are collectively a bunch of uncivilised, lawless animals in human skin!!!
Re: Abraham And Akeredolu’s Supporters Clash In Akure, Scores Injured by ozimec(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Simolo98:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/04/scores-injured-abraham-akeredolus-supporters-clash-akure/

I can only blame the youths who allowed themselves to be used and manipulated by these politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication / Femi Fani-Kayode: Sheik Gumi Is a venomous snake, Worse Than Shekau & Al Barnawi / Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.