Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,577 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

How I Slept At Fourpoints By Sheraton Lagos Without Paying. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How I Slept At Fourpoints By Sheraton Lagos Without Paying. (929 Views)

Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) / 9th West Africa Convergence Conference At Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. Nov 29th. / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Slept At Fourpoints By Sheraton Lagos Without Paying. by Projectors(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
How I slept at Fourpoints by Sheraton Lagos without paying.

I had gone to Fourpoints Hotel on Monday 26/8/16 with 2 of our staff to set up 6 plasma TVs and a large projector screen for a multinational company a day to the event because the event is to start at 8am which will be difficult achieve before 8am on that day. I had the plan to reach there by 5pm and do whatever we wanted to do and leave latest by 8 pm.
The 6 plasma TVs were to be placed on constructed booths outside the meeting room for demonstration and teaching. We got there as planned but was unable to do anything just waiting, watching and praying for the booths to come in.

The 6 booths finally came in around 2am and we started to mount it and integrate it with their gadget. We worked from that time till around 7am in the morning before we could get everything right. If you have ever work with white men I meant original white men, you will know they don't joke with quality and specification. They want the best and they don't manage.

I was on my feet throughout the night working and those white guys were not sleeping too. I spent a night working not sleeping so they can't expect to me pay.

The event started at 8am as planned and ended around 3pm. I will also like to use this medium to appeal to all Naija event vendors let always keep to time while I know that at times clients also contribute to this lateness.
Anyways, at Xtraminds Concept we are known for prompt delivery and effective service that will blow your mind. In case you need our equipment for your event just call 08034291442 and we won't fall your hand.

Re: How I Slept At Fourpoints By Sheraton Lagos Without Paying. by menix(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
As u sleep finish wake up, did u get any vision about our economy
When e go better
Re: How I Slept At Fourpoints By Sheraton Lagos Without Paying. by Projectors(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2019
We keep to time and we are professional at what we do.

(1) (Reply)

Oyotunji Of South Carolina U.S.A Welcomes U All / Naija No Dey Carry Last For Anything.. Lol (pic) / Ushering Services Provided At The Coles Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.