Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol (5933 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Watch how men around cringe when a guy gets one in the balls..

In secondary school then, this guy wanted to stroke a tennis ball, unfortunately, rammed his balls into the edge of the table. Dude dropped to the floor squirming like an earthworm.

You needed to see the faces of the guys around including mine. Some guys were actually clutching their balls because they feel his pain. Some crooked their legs; others were cooing.. Mehn.. We felt it..

Who else can relate to mistakenly running a jeans zip over the soft tip of your pen¡s? Anyone? embarassed
Of course I have experienced it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by DesChyko: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Weedcrusher:

That is one mistake you won't want to forgive yourself for. The zip to the P shaft happened because I used annoyance to zip up a stuck zip. After the bitter experience, nobody taught me to always package my thing well and handle zips with care

Lol.. Exactly!

Because you applt force on the zipper, it sorts of bends inwards and when the zip finally pulls through.. *piiim*
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by csamii: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Getting kicked on the ball sac is something else. I think the ball sac should have come with a coated metal sheet.
Ever been kicked on the balls and one of the egg made a detour and ended in your stomach? lipsrsealed mere thinking of it still gives me the creeps.
I take childbirth over kick on ball sac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 6:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, ok, is it that bad?.
It is that WORSE! You're lucky he couldn't grab you.. He'd have beaten you blue and red
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2016
csamii:
Getting kicked on the ball sac is something else. I think the ball sac should have come with a coated metal sheet.
Ever been kicked on the balls and one of the egg made a detour and ended in your stomach? lipsrsealed mere thinking of it still gives me the creeps.
I take childbirth over kick on ball sac.

Childbirth will just be ... ''Odweshi''. Lol
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:
No no no! Don't even think about it!

Imagine someone pushing a baseball through your azzhole...

Now imagine that baseball had hands and legs and is wiggling like a worm through that hole.

Now imagine lots of cuts and blood.

Now say your intestine is connected to this ball...

Please stop imagining...

A kick to the balls is nothing, it's just like getting your hair pulled violently undecided
EXACTLY!!! undecided and the labor itself can last for hours on in!!!!
And you still have the weeks after of healing.
And these dudes are here cryin' over bein' kicked
It's gon be over soon dude! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Seriously??Kick in the ball koh.. goan ask mummy how she felt when she was giving birth to you nd let her compare it for You sad
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
EXACTLY!!! undecided and the labor itself can last for hours on in!!!!
And you still have the weeks after of healing.
And these dudes are here cryin' over bein' kicked
It's gon be over soon dude! undecided
Cheezy.. Imagine someone ramming an 18 wheeler at high speed at you.... If you had balls, you'd know how delicately sensitive they are... They are super sensitive and just hitting one ball with a finger can cause serious pain... Now imagine a leg being swung at full speed at the ball... The impact will bring up enough pain that is even more than the pain of childbirth combined... Only that ours is short... Your can extend for hours... But we feel the pain of your hours in 1hr
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Seriously??Kick in the ball koh.. goan ask mummy how she felt when she was giving birth to you nd let her compare it for You sad
Me? I was a gentle boy right from birth.. I slid out instantly without causing sweet mum any pain... She has a diff story to tell tho . #whistling.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by SmellingAnus(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Chidbirth should be more painful... I will rather do dry fasting than even follow any woman to Labour room, the later may kill me quicker than starvation...
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Me? I was a gentle boy right from birth.. I slid out instantly without causing sweet mum any pain... She has a diff story to tell tho . #whistling.
Really. . How I long to believe you undecided
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Cheezy.. Imagine someone ramming an 18 wheeler at high speed at you.... If you had balls, you'd know how delicately sensitive they are... They are super sensitive and just hitting one ball with a finger can cause serious pain... Now imagine a leg being swung at full speed at the ball... The impact will bring up enough pain that is even more than the pain of childbirth combined... Only that ours is short... Your can extend for hours... But we feel the pain of your hours in 1hr
I'm gonna kid a dude and test it cheesy
~~
Births can last for hours
.......and then there are WEEKS of healing
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~
one can die instantly from such kick. just as a punch to the breast. But labour is hardwork too..
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~
When you kick him... Just stay away from him for weeks... If he catches you.. You're done for.

The weeks of getting over the trauma for guys angry
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Really. . How I long to believe you undecided
Well... I did the pushing myself!... I mean.. The crawling out. Momma just had to relax and play candy crush sad
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
When you kick him... Just stay away from him for weeks... If he catches you.. You're done for.

The weeks of getting over the trauma for guys angry
ours is more than that because we will likely have more children angry
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by sarutobie(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2016
let me make something clear here..the anus and the vagina are two different things. It is like comparing oranges and apples..the elasticity of the vaginal walls can't be compared to the rectum...so No, I don't think pushing out a baby through the vagina will elicit the same pains as pushing out something of equal size through the anus...
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ours is more than that because we will likely have more children angry
and we'll get kicked in the balls or get hit in the balls all our life.... So! angry
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and we'll get kicked in the balls or get hit in the balls all our life.... So! angry
grin you know thats far fetched,I know you do.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you know thats far fetched,I know you do.
lemme alone. cheesygrin.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lemme alone. cheesygrin.
you know this means ladies win tongue
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you know this means ladies win tongue
angry..... undergo sex change so I'll kick you in the balls... You'd know how it feels.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by adegeye38(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Child birth= 57 del of pain
A kick in the balls=9000 del of pain
Human capacity of pain= 47 del
Fact!

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
What's this you're saying?
After being skinned alive, childbirth comes next in order of the most painful things one could ever feel. Maybe you should find a way to experience childbirth just one. Once, I pray you.

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by nickvanilla(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Childbirth, kick in the balls are both painful
But wait a minute...
Aint u guys forgetting something
Remember when u just finished washing fresh pepper and went to urinate holding ur john thomas with reckless abandon? wink
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Well... I did the pushing myself!... I mean.. The crawling out. Momma just had to relax and play candy crush sad
osheyy pushaT cheesy
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by makydebbie(f): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
i can't forget the day I gave my brother a kick in the balls cry

dude wanted to strangle me sad
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Gigi4sure: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I and some dudes in the family section had a little arguement on the pain of women during childbirth.. So while just pondering over Adam and Eves story of how Eve brought 'multipled pain' upon womanhood by disobedience,
this funny question popped in....

We guys know how painful a kick in the balls can be... Feels like your 'JT' is over red-hot coals with a sledge-hammer slamming down on it. But in some movies, kick a bad guy in the balls and he's after you in 3secs like you did nothing (Far from reality). If you hit that thing well, In three hours, he'd still be groaning.

And Women, sure, they get pained during child birth... Buh... I want to believe they exagerate it sha. (sorry ladies) I can see em coming for my head ooo. (dodges the shoe thrown angrilly at me by Berlynn) abeg na koke I dey o

So, according to me... I'll rate the pain for a kick in the testicles 10/10 and childbirth 11/10 cheesy

Waddyu think
Bashing's allowed tho... Just want us all have a bit of fun after todays work. All work and no play.... Makes some people 'MUMU's'

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Gigi4sure: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
All of you who said "kick in the balls", are kidding right?.

Do you know how painful a child labour is?.
Take a tour to a maternity hospital then come back and answer this question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai / Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.