Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him (40825 Views)

Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
oloriooko:

Please bro in the light of the bolded who fought who? Did you read the article at all?
Instead make you condemn the Muslim bad egg you are there praising yourself shioo.

I should condemn Islam ba? u must be kidding
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sheenor:

Peaceful religion .
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by mumels(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
I believe this news without any doubt cos have had diff encounter with Muslims who are my friend but have threathend me on several occasions once you go against Muhammed or Islam.

Infact as at yesterday one was telling me emphatically that they need to fight for the course of Allah. I asked is Allah so lazy that He needs you to wield weapons on His behalf, or to kill and maim on His behalf and this friend of my replied by saying its Jihad. At that point I Shook My Head and left realising there is nothing i can at that point than leave.

Its quite unfortunate though, cos the more Muslims educated or uneducated alike try to make Islam attractive to the eyes the more they go against the instructions of the Quran and every devoted Muslim out there wants to do the will of Allah.

In conclusion I see no permanent solution to the issue of religious crisis and war. The only solution is if God Himself decides to make a definite clarification as to who and who is actually serving Him and what process is best acceptable by Him.

Am a Christian not by mouth but by sincerely believing in the death and Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ but even at that I still ask God daily to show me the right path and to always keep me in check so that at the end I will be justified by what I believe in.
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Sheenor: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=babs01 post=50004491][/quote]
ISLAMABAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Sheenor: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
babs01:

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by oloriooko(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
babs01:

Even if we dey cry we dey see
Bros read b4 u comment don't just be an illiterate fanatic
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by just2endowed: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
obaival:
I wonda y dis picture alws appear on Muslim issue bt on Christian issue s free entrance.

That's Seun way, he created it that way. Ask him?
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Obiwiz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
babs01:
All of u guys spewing trash, Muslim this muslim that. The best thing to have happened to anyone is being a muslim only if u can understand. The pastor and the Alfa are fighting for their pockets nd nt for God.
Hahaha..... Even ur shadow join dey laugh ur hilarious claims

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=desmond2pk post=50003472][/quote] guy, go ur own way, believe whatever u want to believe
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by mhizAnnie(f): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
babs01:

see ur life

See ur own life tongue
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by muller101(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Capital of pakistan. ISLAMABAD.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Godsate: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
babs01:
All of u guys spewing trash, Muslim this muslim that. The best thing to have happened to anyone is being a muslim only if u can understand. The pastor and the Alfa are fighting for their pockets nd nt for God.

And Jesus the Son of the living God said ' by their fruits you shall know them'
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Some People Dont Know To Talk, They Just Say Anything That Comes Out Of Their Mouth
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by ilynem(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Demigods666:

You just said it all, Christianity is a 419 business. All they know is collect tithes and offerings from both poor and rich people, preach some form of imaginary lake of fire for those who don't comply afterwards they buy private jets and say it's well with you, your reward ia in the imaginary heaven, lmao,. Smh and the gullible masses have intentionally refused to learn due to fear.
Their minds have been seriously enslaved.
The minds of Billions of people have been enslaved but you are free. Wow! Clap for yourself free man. But it's my money they are "scamming" Na. Why is it Na paining you?
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by ilynem(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bashyours546:

JUST BECAUSE A FEW MISGUIDED FELLOWS COMMITTED A CRIME THAT EVEN YOUR RELIGION IS GUILTY OF.THE BEST YOUR DEVILISH BRAIN COULD THINK OF IS TO CALL THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH A DEVIL.YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE MOBS THAT CARRIED OUT THE SENSELESS ATTACK.REPENT NOW OR BE DAMNED FOREVER.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Sorry but a few people? Incase you don't know, Islamic terrorists are on the rise so it is not a "few" people. So the question is, what are you moderate Muslims doing to stop your religion from giving people the wrong impressions?
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhizAnnie:

See ur own life tongue
lol
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by ilynem(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Zenlife:
Where was his god/ angels to save him from them folks beating the daylight outta him?

Why did members flee? Afterall where 2 or 3 gather he is there?
Why didn't the other members like Daniel stay and keep praying?

O ye Christians where is thy faith?

Unfaithful, self deluded, pretending, noise polluting, fraudulent, scamming entities. Perfecting the unholy alliance of stealing in the name of God.

Hiiiisssss!
Seriously, what's your own with Christians? Are Christians hurting you? If no, then why are you so pained?
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by midol: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
We yoruba muslims agree with the Alfa.
Islam must permeate all of yorubaland. Kumuyi, Adeboye, oyedepo and christian yorubas and Ibos should take note. No more Christianity in yoruband. Insha Allah!
Sai Sharia!
Sai Emir of Illorin!
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Zenlife: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
ilynem:

Seriously, what's your own with Christians? Are Christians hurting you? If no, then why are you so pained?

Ignorant response.
I don't have time to waste on time.
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Teeboi4real(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mulims in d house pls can u read and explain these in koran? I think Koran has 114 chapters, 6666 verses but prophet muhamed is mentioned in 4 places but Jesus christ is mentioned in 25 places, no woman name in koran except the name of Mary the mother of Jesus, nd koran chapter 3 nd 19 talk about MARIAM a lot. Koran 3 vs 34 onward says.. She born without sin..... Koran 50 vs 23 says she went to heaven With her physical body.. Koran 3 vs 45-55 says Jesus is (kalimatulli) means the God.. (ahimokuli) means spirit of God.. (isa masi) means Jesus son of God, word of God or spirit of Now... and the chapter speaks about how he did signs nd wonders nd how he gave life to dead.. Wch muhamed did nothing...finally what koran 10 vs 94 says " if u have any doubt in this koran go and read the Bible..... Chai pls any muslim to share light on these chapters?..... Pls don't read arabic if u wan to explain u can read english koran or if u have it in ur language so nobody will not deceive u about the language u don't understand..................

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Lanjonath(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:
Islam must permeate all of yorubaland. Kumuyi, Adeboye, oyedepo and christian yorubas and Ibos should take note. No more Christianity in yoruband. Insha Allah!
Sai Sharia!
Sai Emir of Illorin!

Dumb
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Collins0609(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
This a violation on a citizen right,d accused had committed felony and must b convicted,
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by afrika(f): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Why always violence and it's relationship with the religion , islam
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by alexis(m): 2:27am On Oct 08, 2016
babs01:

Tell that to the numerous who can't drive in Saudi Arabia. Tell that to the countless women you are murdered in the muslim world because of honor. Nobody cares what you believe in, you can believe in a stone for all I care; just don't throw it at others
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by JBUZZ: 4:17am On Oct 08, 2016
casttlebarbz:
The attached pix thou...makes me less concern about d story

If that Alhaji machete hook that nigga with powdered face, omo na E.O.D o
Dat machete na die o grin
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by JBUZZ: 4:18am On Oct 08, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:
Sai Sharia!
Sai Emir of Illorin!
Sorry u need this.

Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by MrCounselor: 4:26am On Oct 08, 2016
schoolhelpng:
Can this happen in my state?
More reasons why investors are not building their headquarters in your state bcoz every threat/perceived threat should not be met with equal violence as a pound of flesh.
You see? That's why South West will continue to enjoy relative peace and more people from your state may still consider migrating down there.
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by MrCounselor: 4:35am On Oct 08, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:
Sai Sharia!
Sai Emir of Illorin!
You're so fake. Not a single yoruba person reasons this way. Fake Nairalander, why not be real?
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by babs01(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2016
alexis:

Tell that to the numerous who can't drive in Saudi Arabia. Tell that to the countless women you are murdered in the muslim world because of honor. Nobody cares what you believe in, you can believe in a stone for all I care; just don't throw it at others
You are really touched, but that's the truth, u need to know more about Islam u might be saved.
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by Triple333: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2016
one nig is evil!
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by schoolhelpng(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2016
Who will have edit this post?...
the source is not daily post cause I believe daily post must have copy it from edited www.schoolhelp.com.ng . the source is onlinenews.com
Re: Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him by true2god: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2016
nurusystem:

Allah will surely punish you..
alah cannot punish anyone because he is just an Arabian demon. Wise up black brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" / Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.