Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,688 members, 7,979,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please (625 Views)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Plz Nl Help Wit Info / What Is Your Favourite Quote On Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please by hickybrax(f): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2009
i noticed some replies on NL has a quote from someone else i have no idea how its done, i will give an example
Re: How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please by hickybrax(f): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2009
Quote from: otokx on October 10, 2009, 11:53 AM
Big lie, ASUU has no power to order universities to resume. That is the jurisdiction of the university senate and most of them are of the opinion that 2 weeks ceasefire is too short to start asking students to travel up and down.

it usually comes in a box
you can check the link below to see what am talking about, the message is from rells 2

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-335410.0.html
Re: How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please by Fhemmmy: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2009
1. Click on the reply button.
2. Click on Inert quote right at the right top corner of the box of the response that you will like to quote and make your comment outside of the end quote.
3. Click "Reply (click once, then wait" button
and you are all done.
Re: How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please by hickybrax(f): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

1. Click on the reply button.
2. Click on Inert quote right at the right top corner of the box of the response that you will like to quote and make your comment outside of the end quote.
3. Click "Reply (click once, then wait" button
and you are all done.

thanks alot, i just did what you said
yeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please by jonath0012(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2009
I see
Re: How Do U Guys Reply With Quote On Nl, Help Please by jonath0012(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2009
I see. But can't quote through my mobile phone using opera mini. Got any idea on that?

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Uniport 2009/2010 Cut-off Marks 4 Diff Faculties / Could Sumone Tell Me Whats Happening To Uniben Pume / Private Teaching In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.