Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) (954 Views)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Container Truck Tumbles On Otedola Bridge Lagos (photos) / Tesla Will Reveal Its Electric Container Truck In September (teaser Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Road Safety and Police, where are you at? When this container truck was first spotted on Apapa-Oshodi expressway in Lagos, I was surprised but certain it won't get to its destination as the vehicle will be impounded by the Law Enforcement Agents.

However, I was shocked when the same truck was spotted on the same road two weeks after and it was still tilted.

http://autojosh.com/badly-tilted-container-truck-spotted-lagos-photos/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Share

Re: Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Take a pic of the plates, that's the only means of identification.
Re: Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
More like Death on the move angry
Re: Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) by diportivo: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2016
This story get k-leg undecided

But then,my own is dat,

Whoever designed this fiat truck must av had the current state of naija roads in mind as at then

Iv been seeing these trucks since I was in primary school,and I still see them

I can't see any old model daf,old model Steyr,international,man,Volvo,Mercedes and the likes

But this fiat av stood the test of time....

I just wonder angry
Re: Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
diportivo:
This story get k-leg undecided

But then,my own is dat,

Whoever designed this fiat truck must av had the current state of naija roads in mind as at then

Iv been seeing these trucks since I was in primary school,and I still see them

I can't see any old model daf,old model Steyr,international,man,Volvo,Mercedes and the likes

But this fiat av stood the test of time....

I just wonder angry
The Fiat 682 T3/N3 Is a Legend.
It has been existing in Nigeria since the 60's .and believe me those trucks are still living for over 50years.
The truck is bullet proof , The pistons can be ringed a thousand times , and the head gaskets can be changed thousands of times even after over heating and the engine will Live . It takes a very Strong abled Man to drive those abused Trucks , steering them can take the help of two people in a tight street .
tho the ones on our road are far Gone and they look like they are living their last minutes. But they can still move interstates without problem .
But I fear the trucks because they are unstable , some don't even have brakes , The motor boy wedges the tyres in traffic on sloppy roads cry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Car Mp3 Fm Transmitter In Toyota Sienna 2001 / Car Services Centres Accross Nigeria You Trust / First Ever Motorsports Racetrack In Nigeria Hosts Its First Race And Makes Histo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.