Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,459 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

FG Partners Tony Elumelu Foundation To Move Nigeria’s Creative Industry Forward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FG Partners Tony Elumelu Foundation To Move Nigeria’s Creative Industry Forward (293 Views)

FG Partners Saudi Arabia, WHO To Lessen Crowd-induced Diseases At Hajj. / Rogues: Despite Raking In Billions, Tony Elumelu Uba Evades N336 Million Tax / Essay Questions On Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Partners Tony Elumelu Foundation To Move Nigeria’s Creative Industry Forward by Trending01: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2016
he Federal ministry of Information and Culture and The Tony Elumelu Foundation in Lagos on Tuesday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on the development of the creative industry in Nigeria.

The minister of information and culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed during the ceremony, said the partnership will help re-position the Creative Industry in Nigeria. He also expressed strong belief that the collaboration with Tony Elumelu Foundation will usher in the much needed catalyst to evolve A Creative Economy.

“This is the combination of months of hard work from both sides. From the moment the idea of this MOU was conceived, he threw his entire weight and of course that of his foundation to make it a reality.

“From the time I assumed as minister, I have not missed any opportunity to tell anyone who cared to listen of my intention to develop our country’s creative industry and enhance its contribution to the national economy.

“In this regard, I have always said the creative industry must be transformed to a creative economy for it to contribute more to the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP), for it to provide jobs for our youths and also become a source of foreign exchange earnings.

MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/10/05/fg-partners-tony-elumelu-foundation-move-nigerias-creative-industry-forward/

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack LASTMA Officials In Lagos, Vandalise Van / The True Family / Various Mixed Media Art Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.