Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Requirements Do I Need To Travel To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Requirements Do I Need To Travel To Kenya (573 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Requirements Do I Need To Travel To Kenya by liam93: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello, Nairalanders. I currently need to travel to Kenya by the end of the month but I don't know the process to follow, I've never travelled and I don't have a passport.
Re: What Requirements Do I Need To Travel To Kenya by MtuMsuper: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
liam93:
Hello, Nairalanders. I currently need to travel to Kenya by the end of the month but I don't know the process to follow, I've never travelled and I don't have a passport.
Abeg, wetin take you kenya?
Re: What Requirements Do I Need To Travel To Kenya by anthoi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
1st get your passport 2nd get your yellow card. and then proceed to visa application. cheers..

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful, See How Nigeria Has Changed Since 1983 / Honest Mistake - Canadian Student Visa Application / Travelling To Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.