Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Receive Ur Money (in $) Online With Payoneer. It’s Simple! Here's How 2 Register - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receive Ur Money (in $) Online With Payoneer. It’s Simple! Here's How 2 Register (507 Views)

If U Have A Business ,u Need 2 Register D Business Name NOW! See D Reasons Why. / Make 2k Every Day. It's Simple. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receive Ur Money (in $) Online With Payoneer. It’s Simple! Here's How 2 Register by louismarkin: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
I know for some people who work online may at some point have had challenges (in the past or present ) with withdrawing their Dollar ($) funds, especially with the fact that PayPay does not allow you to withdraw your funds if your account is Nigeria. I will give you an easy step towards registration and reception of your dollar enabled ATM Mastercard Card by Payoneer.

Payoneer is an International money transfer service company that allows individuals or companies to get paid from anywhere around the world. Now I shall give the explanations on how to register as follows:

Firstly, it’s free to Signup!

Secondly, as a "rule of priority":
Never use fake information or falsify any give data as that may hamper greatly your chance of been approved.

Requirements For Registration (In terms of form of identification):

You can use your Driver’s License, International Passport, voter’s ID or any other Government approved Identity card. During registration, when you are asked for Zip Code, use 234001 rather than 23401.

Where To Register?
To get started you can simply use the link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/XidhdLYwR02TK5Y4_nipJRcUwaEcl_t-lhf_pil8eQtxtG3kg07dh2pd4snMCBFIJrIoWI9ZVShx-G3w6sBG7g2 or just Google up Payoneer. Once you are there, just click on the Signup button. You also stand a chance to earn $25 when you register.

Follow the step by step prompts upon registration, as everything is easy to setup.

What Happens After Registration?

After registration, your account will be inactive until they it has been approved. The approval usually takes within 24hrs after registration.
Once approval is successful, you will be notified by email.

How Can I Use The Card, And Can I Withdrawal Anywhere?

For those who already do online work in marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer and much more, you can receive your money with your Payoneer card.

And for questions about withdrawal anywhere, yes! Good news is: Payoneer’s ATM card can be used anywhere or on ATM machines MasterCard is supported.

For visuals, I snapped mine and put on display as seen below. However, I had to cover my details for security reasons.

Now, When Will My Payoneer ATM Dollar Card Be Ready?

It usually takes about 27 – 29days for it to be delivered to you. Of course you will be notified by mail about it. Endeavor to cross check your shipping address and information before submission, as wrong address can cause delayed card delivery.

If you have any questions, you can simply follow and comment on the trend.

That’s it for now!

Connect and get referrals for jobs in a smart way @ https://howwestarted.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using These 25 Sales Techniques To Increase Sales? / Read This Before Your Hand got Burnt In Investment. / How You Can Generate Passive Income During This Great Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.