Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics) (1977 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin...I go laugh pass them self

Re: When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics) by ladyF(f): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
cry
Re: When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics) by tonaydo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:
cry
laugh na or are you a victim?
Re: When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:
cry

I can feel ur pain grin

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Bae (sexy Pics) / I Hate Every Living Breathing Nigerian Man: Nigerian Lady Rants / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.